Nah. I mean, I've been watching a little bit of TV in my mom's room because that's where I've been sleeping (It's warm, and my mom wanted to watch over me). We really only have local channels now and SBTN. So I've been watching game shows in the late morning/early afternoon. Fun stuff. I love watching game shows, especially Merv Griffin's Crossword Puzzles and Family Feud haha. Good stuff.
But I've been a little better. So there was less TV yesterday. I don't know about today. I don't think there are game shows on the weekend haha.
Anyway, I started watching Degrassi: The Next Generation online yesterday (finished the first half of season 1 already) after I watched an episode on Channel 20, I think. Watching the show on TV reminded me of how much I always wanted to watch that show.
It came out in 2001. I was in like the 5th or 6th grade then. That would have been good timing. This show could have helped me through junior high and high school. Too bad. I just never had the right channels to watch the show. And when we did get the channel, The N, they were already into like season 6, and I didn't want to do all that catching up. I've done that before, and it is not pretty haha. I obsess. Well, I'm compulsive about watching things in chronological order. I don't know if I've said that before. But yeah. I have to watch everything in the order they come in. I blame anime. Yeah, I think I've said this before :P
Anyway, so I'm gonna get through this last week or so of classes and finals. Then I'm just gonna watch all of DTNG. Though, I might try to finish House MD first and Gossip Girl :P
Hmm, so I don't have to turn in my English essay tomorrow, yay! My professor is totally understanding about me being sick and not able to do work. So I think I can turn it in next week. I'm not sure. I lost a week of work, so you know :P But I still have a speech on Tuesday and another essay due on Thursday -__- Poli Sci. I can't wait to get it over with haha. Hopefully, I can stay up late enough to finish my essays. I haven't been able to stay up late for a while, so I don't know if I can manage it. And I still have my little pieces of homework to do. Grr.
I just need to suck up the rest of my aches and get stuff done. I can do it. I can do it. I just need to get started haha.
I feel like I'm at 75% right now. Why can't I just skip to 100% already? haha It would be so nice if I could feel better again. I miss feeling well haha. And I don't know... I'm considering becoming a vegetarian or something. Because meat is mean XP Every time I've gotten seriously sick (not many times), it was right after I ate meat and got food poisoning or something like that. And it would always get worse. Meat products hate me :(
So yeah, maybe I'll go off meat completely. Or just eat a lot less meat, hmm. I think I would be healthier eating tofu and greens, yeah? haha. Oh, and exercise more :P
It could work. I'll have to think about it some more though because I do like meat haha. I don't know if I could completely cut myself off. But I should do it. For me. For the animals. I'll think about it some more. Ask a few vegetarian friends how they eat enough and stuff. If I think I can handle it, then maybe I'll go veg from now on. We'll see :)
Changes, changes. I need to make a change, yeah? Chyeah! haha.... Hopefully good changes. Less sickness, you know? :P
I hate being sick. I hate that I worry my family. I don't wanna do that to them, no matter how occasional it is. Eat healthy, stay healthy. Fewer worries, yeah? I hope so.
Oh, and do you wanna know what made me think about vegetarianism? I had a dream! haha always a dream, yeah? :P I don't remember what happened, but it had to do with me being sick and becoming a vegetarian and lots of good stuff happening hahaha. So how can I really say no to that? Hmm.
Ok, I'm going to get some homework done today. I will. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment