This time, I had friends :D And I was actually the one who planned it hahaha. I'm surprised. I don't like planning things because my plans usually fail. And this one partly failed -_- but it wasn't my fault.
Anyway, I went with Albert, Lisa, and Robert. We were supposed to meet at the bus stop in front of school at 12:30, right before the school's lunch started. I wanted to find all the kiddies first and then spend the rest of the day talking to teachers (Oh, Eric Burris joined us around 1:30).
However, at noon, right when I was about to leave my house, my brother called me to pick him up from his friend's house -____- I don't know why he couldn't ask his friend to drive him, especially when he knew I was going to ST at noon. Since our mom wasn't home, I had to go pick him up.
I could have gotten to ST on time, or 10 minutes late, if I knew exactly how to get to his friend's house downtown. Grr. Instead, I got lost and got onto the ST campus right when the bell rang for class. Grr. Stupid brother who doesn't know how to not bother people. At least when I used to ask him for a ride, I made sure he wasn't busy. Mm..
So I didn't get to talk to any of my ST friends, except for Alan A and Linda P (for a little bit). But I did talk to a few teachers: Curry, Lum, Schwalen, Thomas, Mr B (for 30 seconds haha), Madame. Also visited Yellum and Taylor (the science one) because the guys had them as their teachers.
Hmm, so I learned that Mr Lehberz retired, Mr Rasmussen is gonna retire soon, and Mrs Schwalen is retiring after another year :O And the school isn't that strict about its no student-visitor policy anymore, so that's cool.
Anyway, after the visiting, we walked across the street to Lupe's. Albert and Robert ate. Hella hot in Lupe's. Been so long since I was last there. Then at 4 or so, we split ways. The guys went to the tennis courts. Lisa and I went to the ice cream place in the plaza across the street.
Lisa got two scoops of ice cream, and I got a blueberry vanilla crepe. Mmmm. Hella expensive, but hella good. We ate our desserts outside Starbucks. Then we left.
Today, despite the initial setback, was a good day :) Hopefully, I'll get to chill with these folks more this summer. Might go jogging with Lisa (and Amy) on the ST track over the summer. Robert has offered to give me lessons on how to use certain weapons haha. Self-defense with the aid of weapons. Just hope I can get out of my house to do this stuff.
Dang, I really wish I had gottent to talk to a few kids. I wanted to ask for a graduation ticket haha. I wanna see the kiddies graduate XP
Anyway, that's all I'm gonna say. I'm not feeling well enough to add more stuff haha.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment