My mom just told me about a 17-year-old girl that was hit by a Caltrain last night. It seems to be a suicide. Exactly a month after another teen appeared to have committed suicide at the same crossing. Two students from the same school, Gunn. No one has found a correlation between the two suicides, but the assumption is his suicide may have been the catalyst for hers. But who really knows?
After the first teen's death, Gunn started with the grief counseling and the teen depression assemblies (You can read about them, I think. Just Google).
Now, the students have two friends to remember during their graduation. Damn. That's all I can say. I don't know what to think. It just makes me sad.
Every time I hear about another suicide, whether it's near or not, I just sink into a depression myself. I suppose some would call that suicide contagion. Can't help it. I just feel something for these people who lose and who lost. I guess you would call it empathy?
Anyway, I haven't been updating because I haven't really had anything to say. Or I did, but I didn't know how to word it correctly. So I put it off, and I've been occupying my time with watching Degrassi: The Next Generation. Finally haha. Great show. I'm finally on season 8. However, I must say I loved the show best in the earlier seasons.
Aaand I kinda lost interest as soon as Alex left for Ajax -____- Laaame. Her exit was too rushed, too abrupt. Her relationship with Paige should have had more depth, more development. There was chemistry between them! This storyline was like a really short play time on a seesaw. It made me sad. Both girls made great character development and then just went caput (not sure I spelled that right). Whyyy? I had hopes.
And now that I see half of the original cast is gone, I'm even more sad :( Marco, Ellie, Hazel, Terri, etc etc. Gah, what is happening?! haha
Oh, I realized that Deanna Casaluce (played Alex) was Emily from Hooking Up hahaha. You know, the short online series with sxephil, kevjumba, and lonelygirl15. Deanna is the fourth person. I hella didn't recognize her until I looked it all up on IMDb. And wow, total 180. Seeing her play serious Alex and then silly Emily. Wow. Go, versatility! :P
Ah, yeah. That's all. I don't want to say anything else 'cause I'm afraid I'm gonna say something too depressing XP Hmm, I've been working on my chin-ups :P Not accomplished yet, but I'm getting there :D Oh, and I should really get in touch with an ST senior soon to inquire about graduation tickets :P I really wanna go. Maybe I'll ask Marielle, hm.
Anyway, I should go to bed early tonight. Good Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment