I realize the only time my mom really won't give the third degree when I go out is when I ask to go to the library.
So I received Tony's letters finally. Only Linh and D got long letters. That's ok. Mother and I are visiting him tomorrow at 1400 anyway.
Since I had to deliver Linh's letter at Tangerine Salon, I decided to go return my library books and borrow more.
Been a while since I've used the light rail. I brought my iPod/headphones, IRC bag, and the Maginobi tote bag (is that what it's called?) that I've had since Expo '07 (I think it was '07. My memory evades me). The four books I had went in the tote bag.
Light rail, just as fun as ever :P When I got to my stop, the first place I went to was Tangerine. Linh wasn't there yet. So I went to the library, returned the books, and spent half an hour picking books to read. In the Fiction section, I just got like the first six or seven Koontz books that I hadn't read yet. In the Mystery section, I took my time to browse.
I didn't get the big mystery books because they were too heavy for me -_- Next time, next time.
I borrowed a total of ten books. I took a while to figure out how I was going to carry the stuff. Heaaaavy stuff. Three books in the IRC bag, four in the tote bag, and three in my hands. My left shoulder is sore T-T But I won't need to go to the library for a few weeks. More like two months haha, depending on how often I read.
I checked Tangerine after the library. Linh still wasn't there, and I didn't wanna come back later or something. So I just asked one of his friends to give him the letter. Hopefully, she'll remember.
Light rail home, just as fun as always.
When I got home, my mom told me she thought I had gone out with Le because I took too long. Eh, I think I was only gone for two hours, but ok. And no, I wouldn't do that. I would at least call her and tell her.
Then I asked her if I could go to the movies tomorrow. Claudia had texted me earlier to go watch Up and Transformers :D Mom said yes. Only after I assured her that I knew Claudia from high school, which is technically true. Actually met her on Honor's Night haha.
Anyway, yay, movies tomorrow. Gonna ask Nancy (the youngin haha) if she wants to go.
Oh, and I asked my mom if I could go to San Francisco on Sunday, since she would be at a wedding. She said yes ^_^ She's not happy, but I told her it's summer and I need to go out.
And I'm happy to say that I've gone out with friends more in the first four weeks of this summer than I did all of last summer. That's good.
Mm, fun fun. I'm happy to just get out of the house. Staying home too much is so not healthy haha.
Oh, I should be getting my new glasses sometime next week too. I'll post up pictures of them when I get them. And hopefully chilling with Amy G, Lisa, and others too.
Mm, San Francisco. Only time I was there for fun was the ASU field trip to Chinatown in Freshman year. Yay, I can't wait. Hopefully, Brian can still give me a ride. Gonna check out SF Pride 2009 haha. This will be interesting, to say the least. And of course, I didn't tell my mom why we were going to SF. I just gave a vague answer: Some people are celebrating something in SF, and my friends wanted to check it out :P I didn't lie.
Anyway, fun fun. This is a relatively good summer so far. Aside from a few problems, I've been having fun. And I'm not totally bored at home anymore. I've got my books, DVDs, and Internet. I do need to start exercising though, but the heat is making me hella lazy -_- I'll work on it. Maybe.
Now, I think I'm gonna go watch a movie or read. Yay haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment