Hmm, I didn't get to update yesterday because my Internet browser apparently crashed. Or that's what the little warning message said.
Anyway, I really was just going to say that over the past ten or so years, my family managed to save up $238.61 in change. Mostly my mom did. She doesn't like using change.
So yesterday, we decided that our containers of change (sounds so euphemistic) were too heavy to leave in the house. We went to Lucky and used the Coinstar. Took about fifteen minutes to get all the change in. There was one useless dime that we tried putting in three times, and the machine kept coughing it back up. And there were two pennies that were glued together haha.
But yeah, that was fun. People were staring at us because we stood at the machine for too long or something. I dunno.
And I totally believe this entry would be more interesting if I had updated about this yesterday, post-excitement and all :P
Anyway, the reason I couldn't use my entire computer yesterday was because the virtual memory was low. I didn't know what that meant, so I asked Ryan T. Basically, when it's low, the computer slows waayyy down. For my computer though, it wouldn't even open anything. It didn't even want to shut down.
But today, D sent me an email to try to fix the speed problem. And so far, I think it's working. No error messages yet, and I've been on the computer for about an hour. So that's good.
As long as it works tomorrow for half an hour in the morning, I will be happy. I need to sign up for my classes. If I don't get to log on at exactly 0940 tomorrow, I'm gonna be pissed.
I'm hearing sounds in the corner of the ceiling and walls of my kitchen. I think birds have made a nest in our wall just outside the kitchen and under the patio roof thing. Cool. Though, my mom isn't happy about it. If the birds' eggs keep dropping, ants are going to keep coming up for more.
Yeah, ok. I seriously need to get to the library this week. I'm sooo tired of going online all the time. Want books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment