So I woke up at 0840 today. Got up, showered, and went to the store to buy stuff for my mom. I rushed and accidentally bought onions instead of garlic -_-
Anyway, I wanted to get home in time to start registering for classes at 0940. Good timing. I signed up for my classes. I got held up with my last PE class though. I couldn't decide between Step Training MW or Ice Hockey F. Ahh, that delay put me on the wait list for Beginning Social Dance (someone signed up for it just before I did, meaning they confirmed before I did). I want that class! Just because it fits so well into my schedule.
So my official schedule (for now) is as follows:
Monday
0900-1015 AAS 33A (Asian American US History/Politics)
1030-1145 KIN 46A (Beginning Social Dance) --Wait list
1230-1320 KIN 34 (Step Training)
Tuesday
0900-1015 PHYS 1 (Elementary Physics)
1030-1145 PHIL 61 (Moral Philosophy)
1330-1620 PHYS 1L (Elementary Physics Lab)
Wednesday
0900-1015 AAS 33A (Asian American US History/Politics)
1030-1145 KIN 46A (Beginning Social Dance) --Wait list
1230-1320 KIN 34 (Step Training)
Thursday
0900-1015 PHYS 1 (Elementary Physics)
1030-1145 PHIL 61 (Moral Philosophy)
Friday
0950-1130 KIN 65A (Beginning Ice Hockey)
There are only five PE classes left that I am eligible to sign up for. There are the Social Dance class and the Ice Hockey class. There are two Step Training classes, but apparently the professor is terribly flaky and too textbook-oriented. There's a Rugby class, but it's off-campus and I would have to go home on the light rail and then drive back.
I'm not sure if I'll keep Ice Hockey. Though, I think I have to. I can't get into any other classes. Damn, I got the last pickings. Oh well, I'll try to be happy with what I get.
I don't know if I'll get KIN 46A. Grr. I'm still a little ticked. Almost got a full schedule, but now I have to wait and see if I'll get the dance class. If I get Social Dance, then I'll drop Step Training. If not, then I guess I'll keep the flaky professor.
Ayee, I hope someone doesn't show up to the first two days of Social Dance so I can get that class haha.
Now, this means I shouldn't buy the textbooks for Step Training until I know for sure which class I get.
Oh, please tell me I won't have to buy too many textbooks. I still need to sell my old ones. I need to find time.
Aye, I hope I get used to whatever schedule I get too. I'm used to starting and ending at the same times every day. This next semester, I start at the same times, but I end at a different time each day. What fun. We'll see what happens.
Oh, I forgot to mention that I created a new Facebook just so I could ask someone about the Ice Hockey class :P Now, I'm just going to leave my account there. If you want to add me again, go ahead. But I'm probably not going to add others myself. At least for a while. Need my break from Fb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment