The past three days have been great ^_^ And Le's driving/life-saving skills are super-awesome :D
Monday night: frozen yogurt with Kat, Le, and Minh (Le's younger brother, and I think that's how you spell his name). This was at 2130. Hella late, hella dark. And my mom let me go :O She must be really fond of Kat and/or Le hahaha. I mean, she didn't even let me go out at 1930 with someone else three weeks ago.
Tuesday: Ariane drove me and Kat to Gumbo Jumbo. We met Le there. Amanda served our table. Hmm, Ariane ate her first crawfish. She was freaked out haha, but then her shell-cracking technique kinda surpassed mine XP We ate for about an hour (5 pounds of spicy, 1 pound of mild, fried calamari, cajun curly fries, and beignets a la mode). The calamari was drier than i remembered, hm. Anyway, fun stuff. Good food. Ended up totalling around $96. No discount because Tony's not working, that loser. We were short $9. I only had a twenty left over. I could have taken change, but whatever. An $11-tip is pretty good, yeah?
Afterward, we all went to Le's house. Le drove Kat; Ariane, me. Haha Ariane and I just talked about (mainly) her. Love life and all :P Mine doesn't exist. Thus, we couldn't talk about it. Hers, very interesting to say the least. Anyway, Ariane couldn't stay long at Le's place. Kat, Le, and I ended up playing on the computer. Deviantart. FMyLife. MyLifeIsAverage. Texts From Last Night. OMGPOP.
Then Kat and I went home at 2230. Mother was ok with that. She didn't freak out like she used to.
Wednesday: Korean food and karaoke. Sweet!
Le drove Kat and me to this restaurant called SKD Tofu House ("SGD? STD?" hahaha), which is in Santa Clara. Waited for Andrew to arrive, since he was at De Anza. Ate some good food. Seafood Soft Tofu, mmmm. And as usual, I was the last person to finish XP I'm eating more slowly than I used to. I have no idea why.
Btw, money problems suck, and I mean "problems" as in math.
Anyway, we went down the street to a karaoke place. First time I've ever done karaoke. What fun. What hilarity. What amazing singing hahaha. We spent about an hour and a half in a small room (rate: $30/hour). Cost of food = cost of singing.
And I think the karaoke machine is biased. We kept getting 99's and 100's hahaha. I know for a fact I am not that good. I think I'm good enough to do backup vocals haha.
Songs we sang that I can remember: "So What" by Pink, "Over My Head (Cable Car)" by The Fray, "Boom Boom Pow" by Black Eyed Peas, "Living On A Prayer" by Bon Jovi, "Toxic" and "Everytime" by Britney Spears, "Love Story" by Taylor Swift, "Truly Madly Deeply" by Savage Garden, "I Want It That Way" by Backstreet Boys, "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban, and "A Whole New World."
Oh, the owner gave us a free CD. Of our singing, that is. Can't wait to hear it hahaha. Kat's got it. I wonder how amazing our singing/shouting/laughing was haha.
I got home at exactly 2300. Mother didn't yell, whew.
No more going out for a while, I suppose. That's ok. I do need to go to the library eventually though. I only have one book left to read, and I'll probably finish it in three or four days, hm.
Tomorrow, I have to drive Mom downtown to the Superior Court near Gumbo Jumbo. 1330, I think. Oh, what fun this will be -__- I'll probably bring my book to read again. Fear Nothing by Dean Koontz. I like his novels. Sci-fi-ish, thriller, adventure, etc etc. Whispers was the first book by Koontz that I read, and I loved it. The second was By the Light of the Moon, which I finished last night. Haha I haven't had a favorite author since I read Jack London's White Fang and Call of the Wild back in the 8th grade. Koontz, just awesome. I like his style haha. I might end up spending the summer reading all of his novels. All thirty or so of them XP
Man, now I feel like a geek talking about books. A sci-fi geek. Oh, dear, no.
Ahh, I should sleep. It's midnight.
Oh, but I forgot to mention that I will be getting new glasses in about three weeks :D Finally. I've worn round frames my whole life. Soon, I'll be sporting those plastic, rectangular ones. I'm just chock full of changes this year :P
Aaand I watched Taken and Cars today. Again, finally. Taken didn't really have a climax, or at least I didn't really feel the impact of it. The movie was good nonetheless. Cars, cute, cool, cliche.
Ok, bed now. Good night.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am jealous. ):
ReplyDeleteYou guys sound like you had so much fun! I spent 13 hours working just yesterday alone. ):