Friday, June 5, 2009

He's in jail again.

Yeah. If you've read my LJ, you know whom I'm talking about. He called my cell at 8 in the morning. And either reception sucks or he mumbled too much. I couldn't understand anything he was saying. Something about a warrant for not taking classes. Possibly four months in jail? I don't know which classes he's supposed to take or why four months. Whatever. Court will clear it all up.

Anyway, you know what always follows such bad news, yeah? Mother, angry. At him, at me. Not cool. I'll deal, but I wish she would lay off me and stop being so paranoid. She thinks someone called the cops on him -__- It wouldn't have mattered anyway. He would have had a bench warrant whether or not someone called the cops on him. But I don't know why anyone would O_o Paranoia, aggravating.

Now, I'm home alone. She's going to the fortune teller person or whatever they're called. Asians and their superstitions, yeah? Bleh. When she comes home, I have to drive her to the eye doctor, and I'll be forced to listen to her asinine complaints about my brother and my driving. Grr..

I need to get out. I don't want to hear any of it. I've already heard it. Many, many times. Parents repeat themselves too much. My parent repeats herself to the wrong person because the targeted person doesn't live with us.

Ugh. Well, we'll see what happens this time, yeah? Mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment