It's French :P
Anyway, today, I chilled at Maggie's. Mother was actually ok with that. I told her three to four hours. Bad idea.
After chilling and talking at Maggie's for two hours, she told me that Wrawsome was performing at Santana Row for free. I wanted to go.
When I asked my mom, she got pissed (of course, my fault). But she let me go as long as someone else drove me there and as long as I drove my car back home. She doesn't like Maggie's neighborhood XP
But it all worked out. I went home. Brian picked me up. Then Trung. Then Maggie and her younger brother, Ricky. Brian went to get a haircut first haha. Then we went to Santana Row.
We were almost late until we found out that Wrawsome's performance was half an hour later than we thought.
Ran into Kiet, Andrew Tran, and their friends.
Watched Wrawsome perform. Small ass stage. Way small. But they did well :) Maggie recorded it. There was a guy to my left that kept yelling "Check out that swag!" or "MELFRED" or "JAE-AR." Yeah, aggravating. But I still enjoyed the perf.
Walked to Urban Outfitters. Drove to Valley Fair: XXI Forever 21. Discovered that there's going to be a new TV show called "10 Things I Hate About You." No, just no. I love the movie. They can't steal that name -_- Lame.
Short details. Apologies. Mother, not happy. Me, rushing. I want to put in details about all the conversations today. But grr, I'm rushing. Basics: college stuff, music stuff, gay stuff, random stuff. Yeah haha.
Oh, I kept seeing people (I thought) I recognized. I should have asked. Oh well.
I hope I remember today. It was fun. SF Pride next week. I hope to go. Brian and Trung are going. If they have space in the car, I may go along for my first Pride experience haha.
Ok, must go.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment