Monday, May 4, 2009

Sickness is a great weight-loss program.

NOT -__-

Today, when I came home, I was going to take a nap, but then I started thinking about how sick people usually lose a lot of weight when they're really sick. I didn't think I lost that much (maybe 2 or 3 pounds less), but I decided to weigh myself just to make sure.

I had just eaten, and I only weighed 102.2 lbs. I lost a little over seven pounds in less than a week :(

I've been trying really hard to stay in the healthy weight range. I usually border underweight. But now I am underweight T-T And I'm still not completely better yet. But I just have to get better and eat more.


Mm, and I wish my headache would go away. I'm trying to get my homework started and finished, but it's really difficult to concentrate. I think I'll just work on my Poli Sci speech tonight. Then spend the next two nights working on my Poli Sci final paper. Then spend the rest of the week on my English essay, EDCO journal, EDCO resumes/cover letter, and whatever else my professors decide to throw at me. Aahh. I'm so tired from just thinking about everything I have to cram in just because I'm sick -_-

Just one more week of classes. One more. Get the finals out of the way, and then Albert, Lisa, and I will visit ST :D

Must look forward to something because this next week is going to be torture. Not regular school torture, but sick-and-still-working torture. I usually don't have to deal with that because I only get sick during breaks. But this time, I missed summer break by two weeks. Damn. And I'm going to be a little pissed if I get completely better right after finals end -_- What timing that would be.


Anyway, what else? What else? I should get a haircut. My hair is now too long on top haha. And I feel naked without my favorite baseball cap :( And my headphones mess up the top of my hair because the hair is too long XP haha. So... (headphones - cap) + haircut = less messy hair.

Oh, and I went home on the light rail with Lisa and Amy G. We sat down, and a homeless guy sat down behind us. Then it started to smell really bad where we sat :x I looked at Amy because she was right next to me. And we laughed because the smell was really, really bad. And we knew where the smell was coming from, but we didn't really say anything about it. Amy asked me, "You're thinking what I'm thinking, right?" And I nodded and smiled. Lisa, who was sitting in the seats in front of us, asked us if we smelled something bad, and we just said, "Yeah." That was it. We dealt with it. Then the guy left, and we could breathe better.

Mind you, we weren't laughing at the guy. We were just laughing at the smell because it was really horrible. And I don't know why, but there seemed to be quite a few strange people on the light rail today. There was a guy a little ways down the aisle who was kinda schizophrenic. And I think some lady was just sitting there, staring at us most of the time O_o but you know it could just be my imagination.


Hmm, anyway, this summer, hopefully, Lisa and Amy remember to invite me to ST for a jog around the track haha. They want to exercise. I want to exercise. Exercising with friends would make it easier, yeah? Yeah! Ok.

Mm, I should really get started on my speech stuff. I hope I do well enough. Ahh. So much work. So much stress. I don't think the stress is helping me recuperate >_< Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment