Saturday, May 2, 2009

I don't get sick often.

But when I do get sick, it hits me hard.

Grr, I wish I was better already. I wish I knew what I had too. It's not the flu. I don't have have a cough or a runny nose. The headache is gone. I'm really really dizzy. My stomach doesn't hurt, but it feels hella funky every time I try to eat and every time I go to bed. My fever is on and off -_- I don't think that's good, but it might be my fault. I keep covering up when I get cold, and that makes my temperature rise.

Wow, this is really difficult to type. My dizziness is making it hard for me to understand what I'm typing haha.

hmm, ive moved up from rice and water to Chunky's soup. I can eat like an eighth of the can's content at one sitting. I have to eat slow too, or else I'll feel like throwing it up.

Ugh. Please let me feel better soon. I have so much homework I haven't been able to do. And they're due this week.

I'm planning on going to a study session today. I hope I can last through it. Please let me last.

I'll probably go home and straight into bed. Right now, my stomach is a little grr about the soup I just ate, but my sense of balance is totally throwing me off. And my grammar and spelling are pissing me off.

I really want a soda right now, or just something bubbly. Sparkling water. Flavored, carbonated water. Mmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment