Thursday, April 30, 2009

My mom is terrible at driving...

a sick person T-T

So I was feeling a little better today. I went to D's house to eat. Rice and fish. I couldn't finish it, and I don't think my stomach was ready for it either :( Took a little nap. Then my mom drove me home.

I felt every fricking bump in the road. She didn't even gently go over the speed bumps! She braked hard too. Stop-and-go motion. My poor stomach was not happy with any of that. Ugh.

My fever was gone this morning, but now I think it's coming back :( I was really hoping to feel better too -tears- I want to be better, so that I can finally get started on my homework. Mm, I need to go lie down. I was doing so well. I think I just pushed myself to eat solid food too soon. I just couldn't stand the thought of more rice and water. Even that thought makes me feel nauseous right now.

I think my condition is regressing. Great. Baka -_- Damn, damn, damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment