So the car is now registered under D's name (and I'm gonna call him D again because I can't get used to B haha), just like the Avalon is. He's gonna add it into his insurance so that I can drive it too.
My mom hella hates the car because it's old and beat up -_- At least it works. She wants us to sell the car to the government.
And now she and D are arguing because of the fucking car..
She needs to shut the fuck up.. Only reason D ever yells is because she fuckin yells first. Blowing shit out of proportion..
I wish I could tell her to stop bitching. Bitching makes other people just as bitchy as you are. We don't need this.
I just need a car. The Cressida is a car. It's old, and it's got problems. What car wouldn't? It can just be a temporary ride until we can afford a better car. We've established that already. She already agreed. Yet, she's still gonna muck up the fuckin conversation.
Grr. I hate being angry. Especially about something as stupid as this. As stupid as she's making the situation. Why can't she just calm the fuck down and accept the car? Temporary. That's all. If it gets into an accident or it breaks down, obviously I won't drive it anymore.
I don't really care what kinda car it is, as long as I can get myself to places. That's the part she doesn't get. It's not safe, I know. But getting into any car is never completely safe. There are always risks. The chances of surviving those risks varies.
Haha she needs to take a chill pill. HappySlip must make those chill pills real.
Anyway, back to what I was originally going to say before people starting arguing.
I'll start driving the car, getting used to it. Use it when I need it, yada yada. Not sure if we'll still have this car in a year or so. But that doesn't matter. Just a temporary solution to my ride situation. Things will work themselves out over time. We just gotta be patient and wait for things to come.
Hmm, it's a RWD, so I'll have to get used to that as well. I have only driven FWD cars. Apparently, RWDs skid more easily. Yay drifting :P hahaha.
Hm, I was gonna say something else about the car, but I don't remember XP We'll just see what happens with the car. For all I know, we might sell the car and buy a Civic or something. Whatever, I really don't care, as long as I get to drive myself most of the time.
It's the weekend. Hopefully, I get some homework done. At least get started on the big assignments. I need to. Only 2.5 weeks left of school. Lots of work. And finals. Ugh. I'll probably pull 2 or 3 all-nighters in the next two weeks for my homework -_- Damn my laziness haha.
And today is the VSA/Key Club game day. I hope I get to go. But she's probably gonna yell at me. When she's pissed about one thing, she gets pissed about everything and tries to find an excuse to stay angry. So fucked up. But whatever. I'll deal.
I really don't know why she keeps complaining. She's worried about wasting money on the car because we do have to change or fix a few small things for it to be better functionally. What she doesn't seem to get is that we basically got the car for free. Of course, if we get an old, free car, there's gonna be problems. No fuckin duh. The amount of money we put into the car will be just about the same as if we had bought a $2-3,000 car. If the amount goes over 2,000, we can sell the fuckin car and get a new one. It's all possible. So she needs to stop bitching.
It's the appearance of the car that gets to her. She keeps complaining about that too. Fuck. It's just a car. "Girls don't drive this car." Well, I'm me, not girls. I could care less.
Gah, I wish she would just shut up. We got it. We got what she's saying. Why does she feel the need to repeat herself OVER AND FUCKIN OVER?? Ugh..
I need some quiet time. I have to get out. I need quiet. I need silence. I need calm. Quiet, silence, calm, peace, no emotion. Please. I don't want to feel like this all the time. Ugh. And I still really need to do my homework, but how can I concentrate when she keeps interrupting my work just so she can bitch?
Grr. We need to stop being so angry. Over a damn car. How much more idiotic can we get, really?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment