Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Forget everything that we have done

Erase me
From your memory
Don't call
Don't ask about me until the day hell freezes over

New Found Glory is awesome.


I noticed that I haven't posted anything in about a week. Well, not much has happened. Still feeling the same as usual -__-

But I talked to my Poli Sci prof about the midterm. I'm making it up next Tuesday on campus. No disruptions hopefully. No crappy conditions either. I can't fail.

I have 5 weeks of classes left. And also finals. Three finals and a final paper. Fun stuff. At least I'll be done with school in the middle of May. I can go visit ST after finals. By that time, AP exams should be over, and I won't interfere with their finals.

I hope this summer will be memorable. Last summer was supposed to be memorable, but it wasn't really too interesting. A few fun things, but I didn't go out much. Not surprising. But this year, I want to get out more. Staying home so much makes me feel hella crappy. I'll remember to ride my bike. Or jog. Do something. Outside. I need to get outside.

I hope people invite me to hella stuff too haha. Though, I know some people are coming back to SJ for a little bit and then going back to school for summer session or work :( But the rest of the friends should be around. I want to make new friends to chill with. I haven't really made any new friends. At least not any to hang out with. Only people I really talk to now are a few classmates who went to ST with me: Albert B, Lisa H, Melissa A, Michelle R, and Austin C. But I only talk to them during class and maybe a while after our classes end.

I miss talking to my close friends. We were close in high school. Now, I see them once in a while. Even those that live so close. We're not so close at all. Or so it seems. I don't even know what's going on with people anymore. I'm getting news about people months after stuff happen.

I need to make new friends. ^They have made new, good friends. I should too. I need to get out more.

Words, words, words. I don't do anything. I'm just made of words and thoughts. No action. Mm.. I've been wanting to go to the movies, but no one's been responding. I should just wait for people to invite me to things. That's easier. I'm looking for the easy way. I always wait. So passive, non-assertive. Where's my motivation to step up? I can't even motivate myself -_- So lame.

Yeah, I'm being negative. Losing that resolution. I'm trying not to, but it's really hard when I don't do anything. When I try to do stuff, my mom just yells at me. I don't know why I bother with anything. Just school and home. Should keep it at that. Makes her happy. Less contention. Yeah.

Conflicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment