Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Deleted one

Well, I deleted my Facebook. I don't feel liberated yet haha. But I received a couple of people's contact info, so it's all good. No more Facebook addiction. I just have to get used to not logging on anymore.

I will probably delete my Myspace tonight or tomorrow. Depends on if Vicky ever replies. She better.

After I delete my Myspace, I won't have anything to be addicted to, except for AIM (though, I don't log on as much anymore. I should though, I guess) and gmail.


Hmm, ST VSA and Key Club are having a game day thing at Cahalan Park on Friday to raise money for Relay for Life, I think. I wanna go :D I might, but I have my Anthropology Q&A session this Friday. I don't remember what time. We'll see if I go. I wanna chill with the youngin's haha.

Maggie invited me up to Davis on Friday too, but my mom is not gonna let me go because she's hella paranoid right now. Stuff happened yesterday morning at 2, and yeah, not good. Extra paranoia, especially since it seems the police won't/can't do anything. <-- I was gonna update about yesterday, but I didn't know what to say :/ Oh well.

There's gonna be something else happening on Friday, but I don't remember. But yeah, I'll most likely go to the game day at the park just to show some love and support. And Maggie, maybe I'll visit you in Davis during the summer since you're gonna stay up there XP


Anyway, I have two big essays to work on for the next two weeks. Lots of reading needing to be done before I can actually start writing. 47 pages of legal schtuff T-T Soo not cool. I'm sure I'm gonna be putting off both essays until the last minute again -_- It's just in my nature haha. Plus, the heat isn't really helping me. I feel soo tired and lazy (more than usual).

I'm trying to get some homework done right now. English stuff. I just need a day or two, where I don't have any homework. That way, I can do all the reading I need to do before I start writing the papers. Oh, that would be marvellous!


And you know what? All weekend, I was thinking there's four weeks of school left. But really it's only 3!! Amazing. I don't know how I could miscount the weeks. Unless I was including the week of my last final haha. Yeaah, I don't know.


Important school dates:

Anth Q&A Session -- 4/24
Poli Sci Oral Argument -- 5/5
Poli Sci Final Paper -- 5/7
English Final -- 5/9
English Essay 5 -- 5/12
Last Day of Instruction -- 5/13
EDCO Final -- 5/15
Anth Final -- 5/18


After my Anthro final, I'm gonna go visit ST. Chyeah! Well, sometime after it, possibly with Albert and Lisa. Maybe other people. We'll see.


I can't believe our first year of college is almost over. Crazy, just crazy. It went by so fast. So much has happened, yet not enough has.

The summer shall be better. I hope. I hope my friends will make things better haha. Then next year shall be better. I'll participate more.

I always say I'll participate more later, but then I don't haha. But I will try, fa sho. I'll join VSA and do more. I'll join QTIP. I'll make more friends on campus. I need more friends. I feel like such a loner haha. I definitely need to get to know more people. Get me a girlfriend and I'll be happy hahaha :P

I just need more friends to hang out with. Don't have to be from SJSU. I just need to chill with people. I need fun, in any way, shape, or form.


3 more weeks. I'm happy about that. I'm just not happy about all the work I have to do in the next 3 weeks XP Soo much. It's all crammed in. I don't know how I'm gonna survive haha. Maybe I'll make it through with all-nighters and caffeine, and then the day after the last final, I'll just crash real hard. Then I'll be back to normal haha.


And oh my gahhh.. I can feel the heat radiating from my body -__- So glad it's gonna be back in the 70's tomorrow. I like cooler air.

Ok, back to work. Then sleep. I'm probably not gonna get a start on my reading until the weekend. Damn my laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment