Friday, April 24, 2009

I drove the Cressida.

So I went to go get new (used) wheels for the car with D. I got to drive. Pretty awesome. The accelerator is a little stiff, and the car kinda veers to the right, but it's all good. Need to get a realignment. Other stuff, good. Good brakes. The fan works. There's power.

Just need to buy seat covers because the seats are ripped up. Need a steering wheel cover. Someone used black duct tape on the steering wheel, so it's kinda sticky/nasty -_- haha. Also need to get front wheels. The Calderon place on Monterey Rd only had two wheels that fit.

And when Tony has time, he'll clean the car for me :P The outside is clean, but definitely not the inside.

We also need to get the car checked a bit more. Gaskets, coolants, oil, etc. If the car gets an ok, we'll slowly add in A/C and a stereo. If not, that's ok. I just need to get around more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment