Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just 2 more finals...

Today was the last day of instruction. Last day of my first year of college. Yay. Even though I still have two more finals (EDCO and Anthro), I'm happy I have no more homework for the next three months haha.

I kinda did a jump-skippy thing today after I got out of EDCO. I'm saving my happy dance until after my Anthro final on Monday :P

I've been trying to figure out my schedule for next semester. 6 classes, 4 days a week. It took me over an hour to arrange it, aiming for sufficient food breaks and such. I have my "ideal" schedule. Hopefully, when I register for classes on June 23rd, the classes that I want will still be open. And I hope I get good teachers. However, either the instructors have not been chosen for the courses yet or Ratemyprofessors.com doesn't have all the instructors on there.

But I realize some professors aren't on the website because the school rotates its professors. Errr, well, the TAs, or Teaching Associates. Like Prof Williams, my Engl 1B prof, is basically being booted out because she finished her two years of being a TA at SJSU.


Hmm, what else to say... Been getting a lot of papers back. Fun stuff. I've actually scored well on some homework, which is surprising. I didn't think I did well on them. Hm.

Mm, so Amy G says I should make a new Facebook, and this time I should just add my closest friends. Hmm. I do miss talking to a few people, but even my closest friends don't really reply anymore because, you know, we kinda just assume that we talk to each other in person enough or something. I dunno. My closest friends should know that they can always call or text me. We don't need Fb, though I haven't seen any of their new photos. Ah, I don't know. I gotta think about it. Honestly, I felt like a stalker on Fb haha because I was always checking out other people's profiles, waiting for replies and stuff *shrug* I do miss reconnecting with elementary school friends :/ Mm, we'll see what I decide. If I do decide to make another Fb, I probably wouldn't add too many people this time. My old Fb had about 190 friends, most of whom never bothered to say anything to me online -_- If I make another, I'll be sure to add people who I know will say something. Yeaah.

I don't like social networks. They will be the bane of our modern existence XP haha, but it really is nice to reconnect with folks once in a while. I dunno, sometimes I think I like reconnecting more than connecting with people hahaha. But you know you can't reconnect unless you connected first :P

Anyway, not much else to say really, now that I'm thinking hahaha. So I'm just gonna nap, catch up on TV shows, or something. Got stuff to do for the next week or so: review/study, take finals, visit ST, visit a friend. And I will start exercising regularly (I hope) and doing productive things over the summer hahaha.

Yeah, ok, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment