I pretty much spent most of my awake time today on campus. And I actually got some work done :D Amazing. Though, I still haven't started my sociology stuff -_-
So I spent almost eight hours chillin' with Shiva.
For the first two or so hours that I was in her apartment, we were doing homework. Yay, I finally did homework. I also watched the skies from time to time. It was cloudy. In minutes, the buildings in the distance were covered in a slight fog. Then the fog disappeared, and there were some sprinkling rains. Then the sun played hide-and-seek with the clouds. Or maybe it was peek-a-boo.
Went to The UPS Store and The Market (Safeway). Man, I don't even remember the last time I went grocery shopping. Been so long. Mother and D buy stuff from Costco without me tagging along now.
Went to the small market in CVB to buy ramen. Walked to Maple Press to buy my course reader for Linguistics, but it was closed -__- Must wait till Monday to buy and read.
Back up to Shiva's place. I stood and watched her make ramen on the stove :P
I don't know why, but I like watching people make food haha. It always amazes me. Ah, I want to go watch Le make food haha. Been so many months since her birthday party where we all had to help make the food.
Anyway, the ramen came out pretty good, even if it's just Top Ramen XP Oh, Shiva also made dumplings. Hm. First time I actually ate a meal at her place haha. I usually don't like eating at other people's homes.
After the food, I watched her do the dishes haha. Maybe I should have offered to help. Hm, oh well.
Ooh, hip hop practice :P Shiva pushed furniture out of the way, but there was only enough space for one person to practice at a time. She tried to make me go first XP I resisted. She and I had a slight tug-o-war with my arm while I was on the sofa.
Eventually, I gave in. I have no willpower. It's disheartening, isn't it? So we practiced for a bit. I have major critiques for Shiva :P and for myself (I know what I'm not getting right. I'm just not a performer. I like doing things alone haha). Kinda reminds me of when I used to watch Brian dance. Lots of critique and whatnot. Ah, good times.
Then I had to leave around 19h30. Mother had called and said it was way too late for me to be out -_- Fiiine.
Good day. Omitted all the conversation that filled up parts of the day, but yeah, that was my day. One of those conversations would also explain the title of the entry, but eh, it doesn't really matter, does it? Quite a few moments of silence, but I like silence, hmm.
Oh yeah, Brian L texted me to see if Shiva and I wanted to go watch "The Princess and the Frog" tomorrow at Great Mall. Hm, it appears that I will be allowed to go. But we'll see how tomorrow morning starts off first at home.
I dunno what to label this entry :O Hmm... "nothing" for now. I'll go back and re-label it when I can think of something better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment