Friday, February 26, 2010

Sometimes, I want a shoulder to lean on...

because I get really tired or sleepy. I've been waayyy tired the past two days. Found myself wanting to lean on someone's shoulder to sleep. Interesting that I don't want to lie down, just want to lean my head and close my eyes.

Last night, when I was going home on the light rail with Harrison, I was so tired that I almost decided to lean on his shoulder to sleep. Almost haha. But he talks a bit too much for me to do that XP and he was talking about his date for tonight. Yeah. Talking about one girl while another is laying her head on your shoulder. Hmm, no.

So I actually went to bed early last night. At 22h00. Been a while since I went to bed early. It was nice. But I ended up waking up every hour or so and having a nightmare or two. And a pleasant dream. I was in bed for almost twelve hours. Not really a good start to the weekend. Still tired.


Ooh, tomorrow is Battlefest :D I don't know how I'm gonna get to the Civic Auditorium. Mother will not let me take the light rail. And I don't really want to take the light rail home late at night anyway.

I asked someone for a ride, but she hasn't given me an answer :/ Hmm, I wonder if I could borrow the Avalon >_> or maybe I could take the light rail to the Auditorium and ask someone for a ride home. Or go sleep over at someone's place XP Hmm... haha. I don't think Mother would be fond of any of those ideas.

Hm, maybe I'll go to Shiva's party thing and sleep over >_> Ah, we'll see if I go anywhere tomorrow. No homework that I need to do this weekend. I should be ok, yeah.


-sigh- Right now, I'm tired and alone. I think I'll get a head start on next week's homework. Yeah. Or maybe I should start my Sociology paper. Hm. Maybe not. Maybe I'll just lie down, listen to music, think, rest.

Blah, what a mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment