Watched it today with Brian and Shiva.
Light rail from ST to San Antonio. Got off and waited for the two of them. Then light rail to Great Mall. I don't think I said too much on the light rail (I'm not sure I talked as much as I usually do).
Uhh, the movie was good. Entertaining. Corny. Somewhat salacious (just like many other Disney movies). No catchy songs though. The Shadow Man reminded me of Jafar. Mama Odie reminded me of Suga Mama. Charlotte was like the nice version of Darla Dimple. Eh, enjoyable movie, slightly original plot, fun graphics. Much laughter, but not much excitement. Mm, yeah.
I was holding a pack of mini-mochi throughout the movie. My left wrist was cramped by the end of it.
After the movie, we walked around for a bit. I was like a ping pong ball, hm. I tripped at one point. Or two. And even though I don't like studded belts, I bought a rainbow one (finally) for five bucks because Shiva knows how to haggle.
Neiman Marcus is outrageously overpriced. I tried to explain that the only things I would probably ever buy from NM would be cookies. They really do sell cookies. I wasn't making it up. Hm.
We went to BevMo! so that they could buy root beer. While we were checking out the bottles, one of the employees dropped a wine bottle or two. You could smell the alcohol. Kinda made me feel nauseous.
Light rail back to campus. Shiva's place. Watched some of the Superbowl. I had had no idea which teams were playing. But now I know. Also watched some more AMV Hell. Shiva fed me chunks of egg from her ramen because she is not skilled in the ways of egg-beating. Also, she was playing Ace Attorney (Reminded me of Kat and Jeisun's Phoenix Wright cosplay. Must find photos. Are they on Facebook or ACParadise?).
After the food, I walked with the two of them to the Music Building. They were going to a benefit concert for Haiti. I would have joined them, but I was late for leaving (7:00 PM).
So yeah, that was pretty much my day. Nothing more, nothing less. Well, crappy morning, shitty evening. But everything else in between was all right. And hey, I got most of my homework for this week done. Just need to print out one assignment, finish reading AAS stuff, buy the Linguistics course reader, and start my sociology stuff (once I figure out why the website won't open on my desktop).
Mm, there's a lot of stuff I wanna say. But I keep deleting and revising what I type. I can't get it out of my head.. This kinda sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There are some on FB - I have an album titled anime expo 08.. I believe? :D Also some on cosplay.com just look up dahlia hawthorne, hahaha.
ReplyDeleteAlso I didnt know NM had cookies.. coooool.