Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Riding a bike on a foggy morning...

is fun but not very safe if you wear glasses. Water build-up. Blurry vision. But I managed to get to the light rail station without causing a traffic accident. Though, I did almost ride in front of an oncoming, left-turning car. My fault. I didn't see it, and it wasn't my light >_>

And so I just realized that I'll be spending about forty minutes total on my bike four days a week. Four ten-minute rides a day. Not bad. Maybe I'll take the initiative and ride on weekends too. Maybe I'll finally go to Robert's house to learn some close combat stuff :D That would be pretty awesome if we got to that.

So today was chill...
Campus at 8h30.
SSC to get papers and stuff. Couldn't get the financial aid confirmation because the FA office doesn't print stuff out O_o So I gotta go back tomorrow.
Went to the SU to get an access key.
Bench for homework time. Ended up reading Relentless instead.
Shiva saw me. Went to her place. After I put my bike in the bike enclosure. After she pointed out that I can't ride straight. I know. I have no balance, especially with a backpack on. I need to get used to riding a bike again. I need to re-adjust the seat -__- Again.
Chilled in Shiva's living room. Talked about friendships and related things. Brian came over. Watched him try to play "Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II" haha. His laptop is inadequate. Then we all watched "The Big Bang Theory" and part of "Katanagatari." The laptop died during the anime.
Class at 13h30. I really need to start the essay for Linguistics. It's due in about a week >_> Nothing too bad. I just need to start.
Back to Shiva's after class. More "Big Bang." And I finally realize that I recognize the actress who plays Penny. She's the girl from "Alley Cats Strike" (loooove that Disney movie) and a few episodes of "Charmed." I knew she looked familiar.
QTIP at 17h30. Brian actually entered the BB Building :D but he decided to sit on the floor away from the meeting D: Hm, Shiva led the meeting. Discussion about how to improve the club and how to prepare/set up for the Drag Show (April 29) and Queer Prom (March 25).
Shiva left for Kendo at 18h30, and I followed Brian, Cathy B, and Rahul to the Art Building for free food. There wasn't really anything left when we got there >_> But good conversation :P I learned that cookies are ultimate happiness. Ooh, there was a kid whistling the Star Wars theme or something. Brian whipped out his cellphone and played the actual music, but he could not match with the whistling skills. He was outwhistled by a ten-year-old.

And that was pretty much my day on campus. Yep.

Oh wait, before I left for the Art Building, Matt C stopped me and again asked if I wanted to go to the Western Regional LGBTQQI Conference down in San Luis Obispo. Cathy had to drop out. So there's an extra spot :O Hmm. I dunno. Should I? Such short notice. It's this weekend. If I do get the spot and decide to go, I still have to ask Mother >_> and that possibility scares me. Of course, I won't say that it's some queer-related thing. I'll just say it's a leadership conference, which it is, yeah?

Hm. I'll talk to Matt about it tomorrow.


There was something else I wanted to mention. Now, I can't remember. Damn this memory. Ahh.

Anyway, you know, now when I type "Brian," I think of Brian L. I don't think of the old Brian :O You know what I mean? Before I got to know Brian L, "Brian" would always bring Brian D into my head. But now that I don't really talk to Brian D except when we all decide to get together, there's a transition going on in my head :O It's weird. I think it's because I don't really have many friends who have the same names. I dunno why I'm thinking about this. I just have to point it out >_> Like, I only know one Maggie, one Le, one Kat, one John (surprisingly), one Rose, one Angela, one Amy, one Lisa, one Albert. Haha occasionally, I'm shocked when I meet a Tony :P because all I think is "that's my brother's name."

Hmm, interesting. I had realized I usually don't address people by their names either. Have I mentioned this before? I don't remember. But I'm getting better. I'm trying to pay attention to how I address people or, in other words, get people's attention. Remember? The most I used to do was just say "hey" or wave until someone noticed that I was trying to get their attention haha. Used to always feel awkward to address friends with their names. I'm weird like that. Hmm. I think I'm getting better with this. I dunno.

And yes, I realize I pay attention to the least important things in my life -shrug-

Haha this was supposed to be a short entry >_> I've just been in a rambling mood, I suppose. And I have more things to say. But homework is calling my name T-T and so is sleep.

The call of sleep is louder.

Damn, I really need to work on focusing these entries. I always say something like this, and I still am not following through haha. Terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment