J'ai mal a la tete. J'ai mal au dos. J'ai mal au genou. But today went pretty well haha. And because my head hurts, I'm pretty sure this entry won't focus on anything really.
I participated in Shiva's hip hop dance class today. Just went over the basic warm-up. Included stretches, isolations, and basic tutting. We did the arm wave and the body wave. Fun stuff. Though, the lunges totally messed up my leg D:
It still hurts. More than usual.
I think I remember all the stuff from warm-ups, though I'm sure I'm not remembering them in the correct order haha.
I kept on beat in the class, though I just forgot which steps we were doing XP Taking Social Dance helped me learn how to fake knowing what I'm doing on the dance floor though haha.
So I think if I just keep showing up to the class, the instructor may not realize I'm not actually in the class. Well, until midterms and stuff :P
There was something I was gonna say about the class, but now I've forgotten it D:
Also, you think Ariane would be proud of me? hahaha :P I think she would be. She's the one who started dancing for real. She also said she saw her crew on an ep of ABDC :D I shall watch the season when it's over. Actually, I'll have to watch the fourth season before that, even though Alex D said it sucked.
Sorry, off on a tangent. Hip hop, hmm. If I start liking this class, I might end up going to Infinity to take lessons from Krisuan, VIPSJ's director guy. Haha probably not, but it's an idea.
Anyway, Financial Aid check came today. Woot. Money into the bank of Mother. What would I do with $3000 anyway?
Oh yeah, Mother got a letter from DMV. She must renew her license. The letter says she has to retake the driving test :O She freaked out. I'm sure she's still freaking out now. If she has to retake the driving test, I hope she passes. I do not want to drive her around any more than I do now -_-
And I really want the rainy season to end, so that I can ride my bike. Mother was not home today when I got off the light rail at 17h30. Had to wait half an hour. I would normally walk home, but it was dark and my clothes weren't very bright. Cars could have run me over D: So I waited. Since no one was around, I started dancing :P Anything to keep my mind from wandering too far haha.
Oh, when I was standing in the light rail, there was a guy, who sat down next to another dude and started talking to the dude and digging for gold -_- Suffices to say that I'm glad I decided not to sit down. I stood on my spot and looked out the window, listening to music.
And you know, surprisingly, French class passes really quickly. I didn't think it would. Actually, my days are passing quickly. Even though, I'm more tired than ever, and I've got much more reading to do this semester -_- My recreational reading is being delayed D: And I'm already kinda falling behind on homework >_> Not really my fault. The Sociology website won't work at home for some odd reason. I should bring Mother's laptop to school to see if the website will open there.
Oh, tomorrow, I think I shall take the language assessment in Clark Hall. Should also go see Prof Doi during his office hours. AAS requirement for this semester: meet with one of the profs during the first two weeks of school just to talk. Supposed to be a way for the profs to get to know their many many students.
So yeah, I think I will try to do everything tomorrow, including my Sociology stuff. So tired, will I remember everything I should do? I hope so. Oh, I should remember to eat. I should not refuse to eat. I just never feel like eating when I should. Would explain why I'm so much more tired than usual. At least I'm drinking water XP
OK, time to read, then sleep. And do whatever else I need to do.
Oh, et demain, je vais assister au club de kendo. Peut-etre. Nous allons voir :P Man, my French is way rusty.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment