Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My head hurts worse than yesterday..

But I will put in a short (edited, not angry) update before my head explodes.


French language assessment today in Clark Hall. Don't remember what level I'm at. I think the printout said third something. I'm not gonna check.

Spoke with Prof Doi for fifteen or so minutes. Conversation: name, major, advice about how to decide my future (do what you hate and make lots of money or do what you love but probably make less).

QTIP, Q&A, and Kendo tables during the student org faire. Talked to friends, got to know people.

Linguistics at 13h30.

Then Shiva's room at 15h00 till 17h30.

QTIP meeting.

Kendo. Want to say more, but I won't.


Was a good day. Till I had to leave campus. Then the day (or night) just went downhill from there. But I'm going to bed early, so I won't care anymore.



I don't know what's wrong with me. I kinda feel..

No comments:

Post a Comment