Thursday, February 4, 2010

The pomegranate got fermented :O

Mother had two bowls left of pomegranate in the fridge. I just opened one and ate some. They taste like wine. She told me to keep eating them, so I will. Never waste good fruit. Or alcohol.


Anyway, today was cool. While sitting at a bench, I almost finished The Watchers. So close. Then at 10h20, I saw Chris L and Nicole G (haven't seen her since forever). Went with them to Burger King. Had some Dutch apple pie (first thing I've bought from BK in so many years). It was tasty but way too small D:

Went to Shiva's room at 11h00. Brian L was already there. Shiva went to class. Brian took his naginata with him. Had some trouble with the elevator :P Uhh, Brian and I went to the music building, and I got to watch him play piano :D Pretty damn amazing. He tried to sightread, but apparently he sucks haha. But when he was playing one of the etudes by memory, it was friggin' awesome. I don't know why, but I love watching people play piano (or any instrument, really). He also played some songs from musicals that I'd never watched haha. Though, I did ask him to play "Seasons of Love," but the sheet music was bleh XP so it was slow-going haha.

Then I headed to Linguistics. Brian sat outside the classroom for a while until he realized he was missing his Star Wars watch, which he had taken off in the Music Building.


*Ah, I'm losing details in my entries -_- Way too tired to remember everything. How sad.


Brian and I went to Subway, so he could get a sandwich. Then to Shiva's room. Along the way, ran into one of the naginata people and learned of an interesting car accident story :P Car accident, a-ok; walking to call box, not ok (the guy sprained his ankle) haha.

Brian went back to the Music Building because someone found his watch :D Then Shiva and I headed to Subway, so she could get a sandwich. Then we all watched Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. It was the Ultimate Version :P

So I finally watched one of the Star Wars movies. Wooo. So much innuendo hahaha. And Brian, being a SW nerd, gave Shiva and me a lot trivia about the production and whatnot.

Then they went to kendo :P

I left. Tried to call and text Harrison to go home. But he didn't pick up or reply. So I went to the library to look for him. Fourth floor. I walked past him because I didn't recognize him D: His hair looked different, his slight beard also made him seem like a stranger, and my glasses were all blurry from the rain. But yeah, found him. Went to the light rail. Used my umbrella, though Harrison didn't really hold it over me XP

We didn't notice the ticket checker people on the light rail when we got on. And the doors closed as soon as we saw them coming. The old lady asked to see our passes. I showed her mine, and Harrison didn't have a valid pass :( So we had to get off at the Convention Center. Harrison got a warning XP and we waited for the next light rail. How sad, you know.

Anyway, Mother was mad at me for coming home late -_- I dunno why. I came home wayy later on Tuesday, and she wasn't as mad then. Today, I came home by 20h00, and she was all asjlfjsldk about it. What the hell? So I suppose I should try to go home even earlier. Ah, whatever.


Still a lot of homework to catch up on D: I brought Mother's laptop again today, but I didn't get any work done XP I think I'm gonna stop trying haha. Or maybe I should start trying for real haha.

Today was just another day. But it was fun :D Brian really has talent haha.

Why couldn't all my days be so chill? No worries, yeah? The end of the day really sucks 'cause I gotta go home, remember everything I have to do, and feel like crap doing all that stuff.

I really need to do more homework while I'm on campus. I've been doing my readings on campus, but that's about it. Need to get to the actual writing stuff soon XP And ooh, I actually have to go to my 16h30 class next week. Still haven't even started my homework for that class 'cause the website won't open at home (this is why I bring the laptop and then forget).


Oh, so I didn't update yesterday. Don't really remember much from yesterday. Chillax day as always, I suppose. Learned a simple choreo in the hip hop dance class. I can actually do it :D except for one part that always messes me up. My arms won't go where I want them to go -_- Mm, AMV Hell videos are strange. Yeah.


Ok, homework, reading, or sleep. I choose sleep. Well, maybe some reading. Then sleep. Then chauffeuring tomorrow. Again. Blah. And I actually want to get shit done tomorrow too -_- Grr. On the days that I choose to be productive, Mother and Brother have to interfere with their own plans. It's aggravating.

The thing with me is when I have stuff to do and the motivation to do it, I wanna do it as early as I can (like on the first day of the weekend). But every time I have the motivation, someone always gotta butt in and take it out. So I might end up driving around tomorrow and sleeping in the damn car, instead of sitting somewhere and getting my homework done. Which means I'm gonna put everything off till Sunday.

I need better habits. Someone, please, make me do better! haha.


And I wish my entries had a theme. Hm. I just don't think like that. I want my thinking to be organized, but I can't keep anything straight. It's disheartening. Next entry, I'll talk about something important, like how sad I was this morning when I found out today's school paper used the same KenKen and crossword puzzles from yesterday D: Majorly disappointed. So I took out the Sudoku book (did I mention this?) that Shiva got for me and played with those puzzles instead haha.

Aiyah. Organize, organize. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment