Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mother is 57 years old...

Her birthday was last week. But the family is gonna celebrate it later today. Sometime in the morning.

We were supposed to go out to dinner last Saturday, but the plans didn't jive.

So today, we're supposed to wake up early and drive to Monterey. Mother wants to see the beach and the fish or something.

Gotta wake up early to pick up the Brother. Then D is gonna come over and drive us all down to Monterey. I don't know where exactly we're going. Brother's planned it all, so yeah.

This will be an interesting experience. My family never really goes anywhere together, except to buy stuff or eat. We've never really had a leisurely day outside together. At least not in recent years. Not since I was maybe 6 or 7 years old.


I'm not really sure what the point of this entry was. I should say more... I did, but I should also go to bed.

Let's hope today will be a memorable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment