Haha nahh. But that would have been interesting for sure :P
This entry's not gonna say much. Just posting it as a marker, I guess.
So I decided to go see Owl City in SF last night with Shiva. Light rail, Caltrain, public buses. Waited in line at The Fillmore for about an hour.
Haha at the door, they checked pockets and bags for weapons and whatever, but they didn't really check me. So I still had my buck knife on me during the concert.
Shiva and I got to stand pretty much at the front. Like behind one row of people. So we could see the stage pretty well.
The opening acts were all right. Paper Route went first, and then Lights played. Instrumentals were good. Couldn't really hear the vocals for PR because the bass was just too much. But I liked how it all sounded. Lights vocals could be heard because the lead singer has a loud voice. But her voice I wasn't sure I liked that much because it made me think of bubblegum pop music. Yadidamean? But other than that, pretty good stuff. Haha they even have a song about WOW. Need to find it and send it to all my friends who play WOW :P
Anyway, opening acts used up the first two hours of the concert.
When Owl City was onstage, it was just awesome. Though, I was a lil surprised. Adam didn't look at the crowd all that much. The girls in front of me were shouting at him to look up so they could get a good picture of him. Also, he was a bit more dancey than I thought he would be :P And sadly, the bass of the music kinda drowned out his words too T-T even though I already knew all the words.
Shiva and I didn't get to stay for the whole set (had to leave at 22h00) because we had to be make the Caltrain and the last light rail back to campus. Got kinda lost trying to find the right bus stop.
Back in SJ after midnight, we got food from La Vic's. Are enchiladas supposed to be that soggy?
I slept over on the living room couch.
Today did not start off well. Embarrassing/weak moment too, mm.. >_< But the school day was all right. No AAS. Hip hop was all right too; started learning a new choreo. Later, I got out of my French class early because I had a major headache. Spent much of the day following Shiva around haha.
I would say so much more about yesterday and today. But I'm just tired... I just wanted to say Owl City was awesome.... And Shiva is awesome for letting me go with her, letting me sleep over at her place. And really, just lots of thanks for chillin' with me so often haha. Still can't imagine why you do XP
Anyway, I need to turn off my consciousness now. It's running low -_-
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment