I have three essays that I should try to write this week. And a presentation to make with my partner for Linguistics. I was going to go home early today to try to write my Sociology second draft, but I decided against it :P
Also, people assume too much sometimes. Or oftentimes. Today, I count instance #7, starting from two weeks ago. Another assumption made; another denied... -sigh-
Today, I went to AAS in the morning. Afterward, I helped Shiva set up the QTIP table near the Student Union. Yay, tabling for the Drag Show. Then off to hip hop dance class. Then to Shiva's place for a while. She was supposed to focus on her math homework -_- I tried to leave her alone, but she wouldn't leave me alone! D: She went to class at 15h00. I went to turn in my French homework and left. Skipped class 'cause I didn't feel like I could concentrate today.
Found Brian in the Engineering Club Room. He was sleeping. So I sat next to him for a while before I decided to poke him awake haha. Spent like the next hour or so talking about his interesting weekend. Also, he read one of my previous posts about my relationship expectations. That was different. I'm usually not around people while they read my blog. Kinda weird. Anyway, he turned this time into therapy time >_> He even "took notes" in his sketchbook. Really, he doodled haha. That was funny XP
Then he had class at 16h30. So we headed toward his class across campus. On the way there, Matt C saw me and walked up behind me haha. So then, I followed Matt as he went around campus to pass out flyers to the departments for the new Climate Science major. Sounds interesting, doesn't it?
Met up with Eve T at the LGBT Resource Center to print posters. Talked to Bonnie, who works in the center, about Matt's love life. Or rather his friends' love lives. I'm sure I can wait till the days my friends start getting married and having kids. Oi, that's gonna be weird @_@ I still see us as the high school kids we used to be. Can any of you imagine us getting married and having kids yet? Haha.
Anyway, Matt and I then went to the AS Print Shop to laminate posters, print out 150 pages of 4x4 Drag Show ads, and cut the ads. Took us half an hour. Whew.
Went back to his apartment. Ate some of his Shrimp Chips :D Dang, I haven't had those in soooo long XD Used to eat those like every day. Still as tasty as I remember.
Went to the Dining Commons. I was his last swipe :D haha. Had a vegan chicken burger, french fries, a pear, and an Orange Dream Machine from Jamba Juice (only drink I ever buy from there, though I suppose I should try something else eventually). I usually don't like vegan food, but that chicken was actually pretty tasty.
Haha Matt and I spent like two hours there, eating and talking. Mostly about relationships. He gave me relationship advice. Why? Well, because earlier he had asked me if I was in a relationship with someone (I said no) and if I liked anyone (again, I said no; not that I would have said yes if I did).
His advice was something I needed to hear -nods- I will keep all those things he told me in mind. Don't put so much weight on the relationship (can't let it make or break me, I guess). Communicate. Accept that there will be fights and mistakes. You only learn how to be a good partner through experience.
^A lot of this stuff scares me. But I'm sure if I'm ever in a relationship, I would definitely try to make it work, keeping all these things in mind. I'm still looking for "perfect," but I know perfect isn't realistic. I'm not perfect; I shouldn't expect perfect. How could I be so deserving of that? haha...
Hm, Matt also talked about his past experiences. Interesting stuff :P
Then Jonathan (guy from Halloween party) sat down in front of me haha. Hadn't seen him in a while. Laughed because Matt and I had been talking about someone named Jonathan when he sat down with us.
Around 20h00, Matt let me into CVB and the elevator so I could head up to Shiva's again. Told him something and hugged him, and he left.
Wow, I spent like three and a half hours with Matt today :) That was fun ^_^ Our conversation made me think through some things and feelings. Hm. Makes me wonder some things too, but I'll just keep those thoughts in my head for now :P
Anyway, chilled with Shiva for about two hours as she ate noodles. Unskillfully, I might add :P Just sat, talked, and whatnot. Left at 22h00 'cause she had a study group thing to go to.
Ooh, I didn't fall asleep on the light rail tonight :D Amazing. I was quite awake.
So now I'm home. Working on my Sociology paper. Or was. Till I started typing this entry. I really don't wanna work on anything anymore. End of semester needs to come soon.
Oh, I may end up taking summer courses this year. We'll see. If I really wanna try to declare Justice Studies next semester. Mm. Should figure out which community college to attend. Should figure out financial aid too -_-
What else? Oh yeah, no Linguistics all week. However, I still have to show up tomorrow to watch a video -_- Ooh, I should probably go to my Sociology class on Thursday. Maybe. I dunno. I don't feel like I'm learning much when I'm sitting in class >_> Should catch up with all the reading and assignments though. Tomorrow. Maybe.
Grr, so much stuff happening this week. I want to go to everything. Drag Show, Vietnam War short movies at Camera 12 (AAS extra credit), play called "Yellow Face," SJSU Day of Service, Q&A Con, Leading with PRIDE... There are like two more things, but I forgot what they are >_< Too many things coinciding or really close together. I can't attend all of them 'cause Mother would kill me x_x and I've got way too much work to catch up on T-T
Ok, back to writing. For another half an hour. Then I'll resubmit, and that's that. Good night. Errr good morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment