Sunday, April 25, 2010

-point- I know what you mean!!

So yesterday was the Rainbow Coalition Bonfire at Seabright Beach in Santa Cruz.

I went to campus in the morning and chilled in Shiva's apartment for a while. Talked about stuffs and then played Katamari Damacy O_o Interesting game XP I remember Kat talking about it when we went to Expo back in '05. I finally got to play it. Strangely entertaining haha.

Anyway, Billy N eventually drove to campus to pick us up along with Matt C and Steven P. Ton and Carlo were already in the van with Billy. For much of the car ride, most of them were talking about Pokemon games on the DS. I am not a game person, so I spent much of the time looking out the window and thinking about broccoli :P Though, Ton did try to figure out what I like to do for fun (sadly, even I don't really know).

We got to the beach around 14h00. No pit for the bonfire D: There were a couple of QTIP people at the beach when we got there. But no fire pits were available. So we just kinda set up near some of the pits and waited for one to become open. Billy was freaking out about it XP I felt sorry for him.

But hey, we were all having fun. So it was all good.

Let's see what happened yesterday. Shiva, Carlo, and Billy went into the water. I only intended to dip my feet in the water (I wore jeans, no bathing suit). But the waves got higher than I expected -_- So most of my jeans got wet. And I got disoriented again. Large bodies of water always do that to me. That's why you only see me dip my feet into the pool as I sit on the edge.

Oh, hmph, Shiva attacked me several times -__- and she had accomplices! First Carlo, then later Parker. Not fair. Whhyyy meeee? Haha I think I might have actually run into someone's frisbee game when I was trying to escape from Shiva and Carlo XP Oops haha.

Disposable grills are cool. Derrick made hamburgers and hot dogs. No vegetarian foods haha. So sometime around 18h00 or so, a couple of people eventually left to go buy veggie food.

Oh haha, at one point, when I was talking to Carlo or Craig M, I overheard Parker saying that there are people that he can say are attractive but he is not attracted to them. I agreed, so I voiced my opinion. The funny part was Shiva also agreed. We both pointed at him and said out loud, "I know what you mean!" There was like a moment of silence before we started laughing haha. It was just perfect timing XP I find it funny that it was a whole sentence that coincided. Usually, it's just a word or two. People usually stop when they hear someone else say the same thing :P That's what usually happens with me and my friends haha.

Yeah, that was tres interesting.

Hmm, oh, a few of us buried Carlo in the sand. They gave him boobs and a penis XD Disturbing. There are pictures. "Sand porn!" as described by Craig. His chest kept cracking and caving in because he breathes too deeply haha. Eventually, he fell asleep.

Let's see, when Ton and Shiva went into the water to ride the waves, I stood in the relatively shallow area of the shore again and didn't move. I was trying to see how deep I would sink in the sand before they came back to shore. I sunk deep enough so that Shiva actually stood taller than me XP

I tried to jump up with both feet and nearly fell forward haha.

The bonfire predicament worked itself out. Billy kept going around asking people when they would be leaving. Eventually found a small group of people who were willing to share their pit with us. So we migrated.

S'mores! First time I've actually ever eaten (part of) a s'more. Shiva made one and made me take a bite :P

Yesterday, a lot of fun stuff happened. First time I actually hung out with QTIP people off of campus. Some of them seemed shocked to see me at the beach XP

Hmm, there was a lot of hugging yesterday too haha. I don't remember the last time I hugged so many people. Well, guys. I hugged Carlo, and he picked me up and twirled me around @_@ I fell because I was too dizzy to stand. Hugs for Parker, Steven, Billy, and other people that I don't really talk to haha. At one point, I was so tired that I was clinging onto Steven haha. So weird.

Other funny things happened, but I suppose people wouldn't want me to mention them here haha. They will be our lil secrets XD

Oh, during the bonfire, the moon was shining down on us, and it made me wish that I had brought my iPod because I so would have played "Dancing in the Moonlight" by King Harvest haha. Sadly, I forgot the words, so I couldn't sing it.

Mm, what else? The sand was covered with twigs and pointy things. Hurt my feet. Can't think of anything else to remember now. Well, I'm just gonna say I hope I'm more prepared for the beach next time I go (definitely wanna go again over the summer) XP Must bring iPod, shorts, bathing suit, fun activities, veggie food for all the vegetarians hahaha.

Hmm, oh yeah, couldn't help but think about how much I wish I had someone to cuddle with haha. I wasn't cold, but I could feel the cold. So I was thinking this would be awesome if I could share such a fun day/night with someone -shrug-

We started cleaning up around 22h00. Billy drove us home (though, Vivi replaced Carlo in the van).

I decided to spend the night at Shiva's 'cause I wasn't sure if I would be able to give the correct directions to my house haha. I remember the last time I tried to give directions when I was sleepy. I got people waayyy lost XP Didn't want to take that risk last night.

So I slept over. I fell asleep a few times in different places (e.g. Shiva's chair and her bed). But we both didn't go to bed until like 2 in the morning haha. Lots of violence and laughter before bed, you know?

On the couch, I slept for ten minutes before one of her roommates came home haha.

I woke up at 06h30. Then awoke every thirty minutes after that because I tried to go back to sleep. I stopped trying at 10h00 and just sat on the couch, thinking about the dreams I had this morning. Interesting stuffs going on in my head >_>

Shiva was up around 10h40, and we ended up talking and stuff till about 13h00. Interesting conversation haha. We think quite a bit alike; it's scary.

"Maybe means yes because I told you maybe means no." :P Oh, I love my logic. It makes complete sense haha.

Oh, and you know we shall continue the conversation just because. I feel like I'm way too curious for my own good ahaha. It's also because I care, of course -nods-


Aaanyway, I need to work on essays today -_- Aahhh, too lazy. I just wanted to stay on that couch and not move haha. Mm...

Drag Show this week. Also, Q&A Con on the weekend. Shall I go? We'll see. Not likely to happen because Mother thinks I've been going out too much again.


Oh yeah, when I came home today, the living room looked a lot emptier. Turns out she sold our chaise longue, the La-Z-Boy recliner, and the stereo system to our family friend's friend DX That stereo system had been with our family for sooo long, like probably since around the time I was born. I can't believe it's not ours anymore ):

She says she sold it to prepare us for our future move. To save space. Mm. Well, our living room has much more space now. But still, mm... She's still planning to sell a lil more, like her treadmill and Brother's pocket bike that are sitting in the garage.

You know, when I live in my own place, I don't think I'll buy too many things because I would hate to have to sell things, especially those that mean something to me, just to save space.


Much more I want to say, but I don't feel like rambling anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment