was pretty awesome :D Better than I had expected. Though, the tech team was disappointing. Bad lighting and sound levels were often too low. Even put on the wrong song at one point.
But anyway, today was a pretty good day. No Linguistics, and I didn't go to Sociology 'cause I decided to help set up for the Drag Show.
So in the morning, I talked to Stephanie H on the light rail and later Kilani at the usual bench. Interesting conversations. Reminiscent of the one I had with Matt C on Monday. And people be saying crazy things. Haha apparently, if you have a conversation, private or not, with Kilani, you get Marie's input as well XP It's a "package deal." Geez...
Anyway, yeah, I spent quite some time sitting at a bench, doing a crossword puzzle and sudoku puzzles. Then around 13h30, I chilled at the QTIP table with Matt, Billy, and Evelyn(? some Asian chick haha), while they sold Drag Show tickets. That was fun. More bench time after 14h00.
Lots of stuff happened today, but I'm just so out of it that I can't type it all down ):
Just gotta remember that Carlo, Parker, Eve, Bonnie, and more + the professional drag queens were all awesome haha. Ahh, wish I could say more, but I'm feeling lightheaded and tired. So if you wanna know more about what happened, just ask me on AIM or something.
But hey, I'm glad Stephanie, her boyfriend, and Harrison enjoyed the show. Well, Steph and her bf had to leave early, but yeah. Awesome. I actually invited friends to a queer event haha. I usually don't do that. Only other time I did was when I drove Maggie to the QTIP BBQ last semester.
Anyway, I'll probably go to the Drag Show again next year. Still won't dress in drag though >_> No way. No matter how much anyone begs me. Though, I'm sure some QTIP people will try to either blackmail me or just force me to do it -_- Gotta watch my back once Spring comes around again >_> <_< >_>
Mm, what else? Oh, I'm not going to Berkeley for the Q&A Con this weekend (sadness..) because I've just got way too much work to do. Been piling up again. Three essays, a presentation, three chapter readings along with a quiz, and other stuff that I cannot recall. Gonna be such a fuun weekend. I hope I focus. It would suck if I couldn't.
Oh, please tell me I'm not gonna have to deal with any bullcrap this weekend. I just wanna get stuff done. Peacefully. No obsessing about dumb shit..
Mm, oh yeah, Kat wants to go eat crawfish and possibly go to the beach on May 16th. If you wanna join us, lemme know, k? Anyone can come. The more, the merrier, yeah?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment