Sunday, May 16, 2010

I can feel my cholesterol level increase...

So I didn't go to the beach today. And the family thing didn't happen either. Instead, I sat in front of the computer for most of the day, listening to music. Got started on my Linguistics paper, but that wasn't much.

Could have gone to the beach for like an hour, maybe, because Maggie and Dan left late for it. But eh, I didn't feel like asking Mother because she would have gotten angry at me (which she did, when I later told her that I turned down the beach offer -_-).

Around 17h45, Le came by to give me a ride to Crawdaddy. Met up with Kat, Andrew, Ken (Kat's friend), and Hao (who showed up really late).

Yay for spicy crawfish and raw oysters ^_^

Haha Kat, Andrew, Ken, Le, and I were there for at least half an hour, eating, and nothing happened. Hao came and was there for maybe five minutes, and he managed to spill the bag of spicy crawfish and knock over my root beer. Within ten seconds. He's got skills haha.

Mm, pretty good food. Good music. Good catching-up stuff. Afterward, we all just stood in front of the restaurant talking some more. All I remember is the viet joke about Obama's name XP and Hao's matching greenness with Le's stuff.

Hm, Kat and Andrew are probably watching Iron Man 2 right now. I wanted to go, but Mother wouldn't let me. Three-hour movie would have meant I would come home around midnight. And I have class tomorrow at 9h00. But does it really matter? It's the last day. Mm, review, I guess.

Oh, and I can't believe Le is graduating from SCU already. It's only been two years O_O How she did this, I do not know. She's just crazy. Or well, maybe it was all the AP stuff. But yeah, she's gonna be in SF, starting next semester. UC Hastings. Damn. Who else is leaving SJ this year? O:

Mm, Kat's leaving for South Africa on May 30th. We better chill again before you leave XP


Ahh, I think I've already said this, but I feel so... left behind. Everyone's got plans and stuff. I don't. I'm not sure I really want to have plans -shrug- I suppose I should take some time to really think about my future. Someone wanna help me with this? 'Cause I'm not sure how one thinks about the future. I guess Le gave me some advice about it. But I don't think big, so I dunno >_>

Anyway, today ended up not being too bad. Though, I am sad I didn't get to see Maggie. Sowwie! This summer, we will totally chill, and you can drive me around XD


Mm, I feel like I'm gonna go into a food coma. I ate much more than I had planned to.


Ok, the rest of this week, what am I doing? Class and stuff tomorrow. Tuesday, Harrison and Cristina are gonna go eat pho for dinner. So I'll probably go eat with them and then ask Harrison to drop me off on campus if I decide to go watch Kendo people do their thing. Wednesday, back-to-back finals for French and Sociology. Fun stuff. I'll probably reward myself with food or drink after that. Thursday is open. Friday, I'm gonna go watch the Hip Hop dance finals for Shiva's class. My weekend's open too.

Ooh, Music in the Park this year. I wanna go on July 8 and 22 :D If you're in SJ on those days, come with meee!! Tonic is playing on the 8th, and Green River Ordinance is opening for them XD That is SO AWESOME! The Gaslight Anthem is playing on the 22. Don't know who's opening for them yet. But AHHH, I wanna see them. So yes, the 8th and the 22nd, go, go!

Anyway, yeah, that's all I've got to say today, I think. Oh, you know, I feel like this summer is gonna pass by real quick. So let's make it awesome, yeah? If anyone's going to SoCal and don't mind me coming along, holla at me, yeah? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment