No, not really. War is not the answer. As much as you want to tear someone to shreds, violence is not worthwhile.
Anyway, I just checked my SJSU account. Apparently, I have 63 units. I did not know that. I didn't know that all (27 units worth) of my APs counted toward my actual college units -_- Why didn't anyone tell me that? I was led to believe that I had only earned 36 units so far.
Damn it. I got a message on MySJSU telling me that I have to declare a major by August 1, 2010, or else I wouldn't be able to register for/keep my classes for the Fall.
I can't declare Justice Studies because their window of time for application is sometime in November. Shiva has suggested that I apply for another major and then switch to JS later on. But no, I'm not gonna do that. I'm just gonna try to stick with what I decide to declare.
So last night, I was up till 0230 or so, listing out possibly classes I'll take next semester and picking another major to declare. Fun stuff.
I've got a list of possible classes to explore. And I've also decided to declare Sociology with a concentration in Criminology. My minor will still probably be Philosophy. Soo, I'll have to declare sometime this summer. Fun.
But yeah, no Justice Studies. Sad, but I'll live. Sociology with a concentration in Criminology is somewhat close to that, I guess >_> And Criminology has definitely always been an interesting topic of discussion.
Anyway, yeah, there's that update about my academic progress or whatever.
I know I haven't been updating much about anything I've been doing lately. Sorry. I'm just on campus a lot. And when I'm home, I'm usually too tired to post an entry. Just gonna say I've been having some good, fun times with peoples. Interesting conversations. Still mostly relationship-related (or sex-related haha).
Mm, last day of classes is on Monday. I have a short presentation in Linguistics tomorrow, woo. Need to write a paper for that class too. Finals are coming so soon, ahhh. Where did this friggin' semester gooo?
Mm, and oh, I don't remember who I was talking to, but we were talking about what we're gonna do for summer. I told him I had been planning to go to SoCal for Expo but that's not going through 'cause it's wayy expensive. Disneyland, but that doesn't seem to be happening either. So sad. I want to get away from the Bay for a few days or so. So my friend told me to just go to SoCal for a few days and crash at someone's place. And, you know, that doesn't sound too bad. I just need to find someone who wouldn't mind letting me spend like a week at their place.
If you know anyone who wouldn't mind, lemme know please :) But I actually would pay them for letting me stay over. Yeah, stay at someone's place, and then go visit hella people 'cause I know a lot of people are staying around LA/Irvine for summer courses.
-sigh- I just want to go to different places this summer. Don't have to be far, but should be far away enough from home.
Blah. I should go to bed. I've been up way too lately the past couple of nights -__- Doing what? I don't remember. Not school stuff, I think.
Mm, when y'all are back in San Jose, call/text me! Looking forward to the beach this Sunday ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment