Friday, May 21, 2010

Seafood Soft Tofu!

I always order that whenever I go to a Korean restaurant :P

Anyway, today, I pretty much chilled on campus with Shiva and Brian. Watched the Hip Hop class finals. Shiva did well :D Didn't realize she had made any mistakes at all haha. And what she did in her performance haha, somewhat unexpected XP But the class cheered haha. So it was all good :)

Recorded all but one of the class performances on Shiva's camera. There were two or three performances that totally impressed me. Especially the last performance by a girl in the class. Hers reminded me of "Save the Last Dance" (looove that movie). Specifically the main character's final performance with the ballet, hip hop, and chair :P

Anyway, after the final, Shiva and I went to the Sociology department so I could get my major form back. Went to the Philosophy department, but advisor hours were over. So either I contact one of the advisors over the summer or I wait till next semester to declare my minor. Doesn't really matter.

The rest of the day was spent mostly in Shiva's dorm. Brian came over. Silly chaos ensued. Body parts went where they shouldn't(?) go haha :P Pictures were taken on my phone and then Brian's T-T Some are suggestive O: And those are on Brian's phone -_- so I can't erase them DX Also, there were flying pigs :P One of them ended up in a picture on my phone haha.

Went to go eat at a Korean restaurant in Japantown with Shiva, Brian, Hong Lee(?), Michelle (Shiva's roomie), Maria (another roomie), and a guy whose name I never got haha. My first time in SJ Japantown. Got mochi. Tasty.

Uhh, there were other things going on throughout the day, I'm sure, but I can't quite recall them.


Oh, Mother and D left early this morning to go to Stockton. So when I went home, I asked about the trip and stuff. D got his first speeding ticket today O: apparently right after Mother warned him about speeding >_>


Umm. I dunno what else to say. Today was fun. I wish it didn't have to end. Going home early feels weird haha. But it makes Mother happy.

Happy enough to let me go to the Palo Alto Kendo Tournament tomorrow. Gotta get up pretty early, so that I can get a ride from Shiva's friend, Di. But yeah, it's gonna be awesome. I get to see Andrew's skills too hehe.


And if you were wondering, Brother is out of jail on bail. Don't know when his court date is.

Mm, I feel kinda lame about this, but I kept looking at my watch today, wondering if it was the hour he would be released and stuff, just wondering stuffs...

I have to say that though today was fun, I still couldn't completely enjoy myself at times. I just kept worrying about Brother and Mother. And it sucked. I couldn't help thinking about certain things. I almost made myself cry. Twice haha.

But anyway, I didn't cry, and my friends had fun. So it's all good :)


Btw, I have random schtuff to give. If you know anyone who would want any of these, let me know:

Basketball hand-pump: I don't know where the extra needles went -_- They disappeared! But yeah, I don't have a basketball anymore.

2 pairs of safety goggles: They're at least 7 years old but rarely used.

Kid-sized Batman hat: 2 years old. Worn once for one of ST's spirit weeks haha.

Large-sized rainbow-studded belt: Bought it a few months ago for $5 without paying attention to the size -_- Silly me, right?

Elmer's 6 tempura paints: Formerly Brother's. Really old, but they never dried out and still mostly full.

5-pack of multipurpose hobby paintbrushes: Opened, but never used.

Black shoe laces: I have two pairs.

5-pack of glow-in-the-dark bracelets.

Magic Rub eraser: Old, but never used. Also have a Staples eraser haha.

3 trackballs for mechanical mouse: Had them since my first desktop.

Surgical marker: I don't know why I have this, but it still works.

Pink sharpie: I've had this since senior year when someone accidentally left it in my bag of mini-sharpies. I never use it, and I don't want it.

"The iPod Book": Tips and such for using the iPod.

"TI- 83 Plus Graphing Calculator Guidebook": How to use all of the functions on a TI-83. Brother got this for me. I don't know why though.

Panasonic electric pencil sharpener: At least 7 years old, but it still works well. For this, I would be asking for $10.

iPod USB cord: I have an extra from my old iPod. I don't need two, so yeah.

10+ pens that I never use.


Yeah, that's all. I'm gonna go to bed early tonight hopefully. So I don't die from exhaustion this weekend before my last final haha.

1 comment:

  1. I would take your pain brushes if you dont mind! I LOVE painting. (:

    ReplyDelete