Not too much happening lately...
Monday was the last day of classes.
But I didn't tell Mother, so I ended up being on campus all day yesterday. Chillaxing with Shiva as I tried to make her focus on studying for her finals. Sold my French textbook for $32 to the Spartan Bookstore. My Physics book is not up-to-date T-T so they recycled it for me.
Hung out with Harrison at 17h00. Half an hour later than when we had agreed. My fault. Was having an important conversation when 16h30 came around. But we had fun, talking and sharing a super burrito and a bottle of Coke from La Vic's. When was the last time I ate food with a friend on a bench, hm? So loong ago. But yeah, that burrito was pretty good. Harrison and I spent nearly two hours watching a few movie trailers on his iTouch and talking about dating/relationships (his experiences), hair, some chick who was trying to figure out how to skateboard in front of us, my comfortableness with intimate(?) things haha, and the usual random stuff Harrison says.
Met up with Shiva and Brian around 19h00. Harrison went to the library to study and also to wait for me O: So nice of him >_<
I watched Kendo people practice. Final practice for the semester. Ended early.
I will continue to be amazed and impressed -nods-
After the practice ended, Kendo and Naginata people went to the Pizzeria on San Carlos. I joined them. I feel like a moocher. Actually, I am a moocher XP But their sensei offered to pay for me >_> Hmm, he compliments me a lot and asks for my opinion often. I'm definitely not used to that haha. He said he enjoys having me around as a guest XD
Haha he compelled me to join in group photos and the end-of-practice pep talk(?). How interesting.
Anyway, yeah, Pizzeria. Vegetarian pizza. Interesting. I generally dislike bell peppers, but I actually picked them off the pizza and ate them. Something must be wrong with me -_- Oh, and the garlic bread smelled way strong @_@ I couldn't handle it. I like the light garlicky smell better haha.
Harrison gave me a ride home at 23h00. Mother was happy with that.
Mm, today was finals. French was more difficult than I expected -_- And the Sociology final had stuff that I wasn't in class to learn. I was supposed to go to the Sociology department early in the day to get my major form back, but they were closed till 13h30 -_- So I'm gonna have to get that on Friday. Anyway, I chilled with Shiva for parts of the day. And I actually went home early O: So sad. But I had promised Mother I would go home.
Oh, today, I was also sitting at a bench, reading L'Etranger, written by Albert Camus. Anyway, some European lady sat down next to me and started talking to me about French, languages, the swimming pool, her fatness, bikes, and other random things. She also interjected into the conversations of passersby. I just kept trying to read my book but maintained slight conversation and gave her polite feedback. Eventually, she did leave.
Am I inviting? I mean, do I look like an inviting person? Do I seem to be someone who will listen, no matter how crazy or strange a speaker may appear? Hmm. At least it wasn't some creeper or preacher this time XP
Anyway, tomorrow, I'm staying home -_- Hopefully will get my Linguistics paper done. Then selling at least one more book on Friday. Yay, free Jamba Juice ^_^ (selling books to the bookstore gets students free 16 oz JJ, wooo).
-yawn- I should go to bed. So tiiired. People can be so tiring... haha... Ahh, my brain is starting to lose sense x_x
Oh, before I forget, Kendo competition this Saturday in Palo Alto. Hopefully, I'm going. Shiva and Andrew P are gonna participate :D Wooo. I should ask Andrew if I can get a ride, since he lives right down the street haha XP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment