Thursday, May 13, 2010

No beach time?? D:

Nooo.. ):

The beach fun for Sunday is a maybe for me now 'cause my family might be doing something together. I should want to spend more time with them. I know I should, but ahh beeeaach. I still haven't gone to the beach with anyone from high school D: That's depressing -_-


Mm, oh, I took the light rail home today without Harrison. How sad. Instead, I rode home with Mike, older brother of Justin F (from ST class of '08) haha. My phone had died when I got to the light rail stop near school. So I asked Mike if I could borrow his phone. And then I kept talking to him. Nice guy. He and his brother look soo much alike. Anyway, yeah, that was interesting :P

I'm really only mentioning this occasion because, well, you know how I am. I usually never start conversations with people I don't know. But I didn't feel like sitting by myself on the light rail and falling asleep haha. So I actually managed a conversation with someone who was a stranger (even if we did take a class together a year ago).


Hmm, so the plan for this weekend? Well, I don't really know anymore. Tomorrow, I'm going to campus to chill with Shiva, work on a paper, and possibly go to the Sociology Department. We'll see what happens. The rest of my weekend is unforeseeable at this point.

Ooh, one more day of class on Monday. Three finals. Though, I'll be showing up to campus more than just the days on which I have finals. I think. Don't know yet. Probably will 'cause I don't wanna stay home and do nothing. But I do need to clean out my drawers and backpack of papers and schtuff from this semester. Hmm... Still need to decide on my class schedule for next semester, mm... Fun.


What am I doing? I don't know. I'm feeling like I'm starting to lose [something that I cannot name]. Maybe it's really just my mind. There are thoughts in my head that need to get out and stay out hahaha.

A lot of thinking being done and much thinking to be done. Stuff that's worrying me and stuff that shouldn't worry me. But I'm not even sure what they are. I'm not sure if this makes sense. I'm just too tired to explain what's going on in my head.. My head, ahh..

Maybe I'll think more clearly tomorrow. Hmm. Maybe I'll feel less weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment