Friday, May 28, 2010

I need a break from the Internet...

So I'm taking one this weekend, and hopefully it will last past the weekend.

I've been online almost every day all semester. I was getting really good at staying off the Internet when I didn't need it last semester. Then that whole thing just didn't stick. So yeah, this weekend, no Facebook, no AIM. Though, I'm probably gonna panic about my Gmail inbox -__- 'cause that tends to fill up fast after just two days. I dunno how I'm gonna handle more than two days worth of emails. Google Reader is gonna be full of stuff too T-T ... Ok, maybe this wasn't such a good idea haha.

But no, I'm gonna try and see if I can live without the Interwebz for a few days.

What am I going to do instead? I don't know.
+Listen to music? I should go through some of my old CDs that I haven't ripped.
+Read? Ooh, I need to go to the library to borrow books. Maybe I'll go next week. Ah, I know. I can read the Bhagavad-gita As It Is. That's been sitting on my desk for a while now.
+I could also get some more sleep in -shrug- Be less tired, yeah?
+Maybe look through some old photos. But I won't have anyone to look through them with ): Brother's not around anymore. Mother and I just aren't on the same page right now. Mm, maybe I won't look through the photos..
+Ride my bike? Yeaah. Maybe I'll call Robert up and ask him to go ride with me.
+Walk somewhere? Hmm... Go to a park? Lie down and look at the clouds? I really wanna do that... But ah, I don't really wanna do it alone. Is anyone free to go watch clouds with me?
+Maybe I'll just spend the next couple of days watching a bunch of movies and TV shows. I could do that. I've done it before.

The next couple of days are gonna be quite lonely, I think. But that's ok. Though, is it sad that the Internet has such a strong effect on me? D: I think so. That's why I'm doing this haha XP


Anyway, so I just got back from Crawdaddy. Andrew P drove me, Kat, Le, and Jeisun there. Jeisun looks so different now O: And Kat's leaving tomorrow for South Africa O:

Not really much to say about dinner, except that Jeisun and Andrew complained a lot about eating crawfish XP Though, I suppose I agree that it's not really worth the money 'cause it doesn't really fill you up but costs so much.

Mm, oh, Andrew and I talked a bit about Kendo stuff. Of course, I went to the Palo Alto competition for him >_> Of course, I was there to support him in all his glory haha... No, really, I cheered him on when he was up. Totally impressed by his skills, especially after taking a year off (I was wrong before. I thought he had said he took a month off). Ooh, another competition sometime in June. And haha his kiai is so soft XP Had to laugh about that.


Hm, I feel like there's a lot I need to do this summer. Is there? I can't be sure. But I am sure there are plenty of things I want to do -shrug- Oh, I still need to actually make my tentative class schedule for next semester. Hm.


Anyway, yeah, that's all I'm gonna say tonight. If you need me, call or text. Only if you NEED to talk to me 'cause I don't have that many minutes or texts.


Mm, there's a lot of things on my mind tonight. A lot of things I'm wishing for, I suppose. But really, I need sleep. I need focus. I need direction. I need to not want anything so much haha. Stop wanting, and I should be happy. But really, what I need, what I want is...

1 comment:

  1. you didn't finish your last sentence!!! cliffhanger alert!

    ReplyDelete