Friday, May 21, 2010

I don't want to care...

Brother called Mother at around 02h30 this morning. He was arrested again. Didn't know why. Something to do with drugs..

I tried to go to bed, so I wouldn't have to listen to Mother complain about Brother, so she wouldn't talk to me.. I had a difficult time falling asleep. I did eventually after half an hour. I slept for maybe ten minutes before she came into my room. Called Vu Bail Bonds.

After, I tried to go back to sleep. Couldn't. Brother called again, and Mother didn't know how to accept the phone call from the jail. Press "0." Simple, isn't it?

Still couldn't sleep after that because she talks too loud. And she called D too. I ended up staying awake until probably 04h30 or 05h00. Woke up at 06h00 because Mother came in again to get me to call the bail bonds place again. They posted the bail. Brother should be out around 09h00 or 10h00 today.

All Mother could do was worry that Brother wouldn't make it to work on time. I think that should be the least of his worries.

Mm, what an exciting start to the day. About an hour's worth of sleep. When I woke up, I didn't feel tired. I know I'll feel the exhaustion within a few hours. But I'm borrowing D's car to go to campus today. So at least I won't have to worry about falling off my bike or falling asleep on the light rail -shrug-

Hmph, I still didn't finish my Linguistics essay because Brother's phone call kinda disrupted everything. Oh well, I only need another paragraph or two.

And I suppose I should be glad that the phone call came this morning rather than Sunday night/Monday morning. Or else taking my AAS final would be a bitch.

Anyway, today, I'm donating some books to the library and hopefully selling two books to the bookstore. Then if there's time, I need to go to the Sociology department. They should be open, hm. After that, I'm off to watch the Hip Hop class finals.

Ugh.. Headache.. >_< Grr.. I hope today/this weekend won't be completely shitty..

No comments:

Post a Comment