Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nearing the end of Fall 2010

Tomorrow's my last day of classes. Then three days of finals next week: Monday, Thursday, and Friday. That's gonna be fun. At least my hardest final will be out of the way on Monday.

This week has been ok so far. Haven't done too much.

Turned in my term paper for 100W today. Oh, one of my classmates, Kenya, had to do a presentation (the last one), and she was just having a lot of trouble with stuff. Stuff was falling out of her backpack, her laptop was dying, the projector wouldn't connect to her laptop, emailing her powerpoint to another classmate took the longest time, and Kenya was just really frustrated and stuff. I felt bad, but I didn't know how to help ):

Mm, tomorrow, I have Social Theory and Philosophy of Religion, yay. Will probably get the take-home final for Philosophy.

I'm so happy I don't have any homework to worry about tonight. I'll start worrying about finals this weekend XD

Gender Bender Dance thingy this Saturday, yay! Though, I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy it if my headache and back ache don't go away D:

Ahh, I feel like Winter Break is gonna go by just as fast as this past semester has. At the least, I hope I feel well-rested when school starts at the end of January.


Anyway, Christmas is getting closer. Do I have a wish list this year? No, not really. I need shoes and underwear. Then I'll be set for the new year haha.

Today, I found out that my shoes, particularly my left, are worn at the heel and ball of the foot. It was raining today. I avoided the puddles, but I could feel the bottom of the toes of my foot and my sock getting wet really quickly -_- With no puddles around, I'd take a few steps, and my sock would get wet in the same spot. So this Friday, Shiva and I are planning to go to the mall, so that I can buy new shoes. These Fallen shoes have only lasted about a year and a half :O Not that long, even though I usually get new shoes every year.

But seriously, I don't wanna ask for anything this year. I dunno what to ask for either. I am quite happy with what (and whom) I have now. I'm relatively happy, especially at this time of the year, even if Brother isn't home to celebrate holidays and birthdays with.

Anyway, I guess, for Christmas this year, I want... to be happy, to not be so stressed out about school, family, and life. If I could have that for Christmas Day, I think I'll be okay.


2011 coming soon... in about three weeks :O So soon. Ahhh... crazy. I wonder if I'll partake in any New Year's festivities. If I do, I'm sure I won't drink alcohol at all.

Resolutions? Probably none. Or one or two. I remember I said that I would probably try to stay away from making a list of resolutions. Though, I still have my 2010 list in my wallet. I think I've actually accomplished more than half of them :) Yay.

If I decide to make a resolution or two, what should I try to accomplish by the start of 2012? Not gonna say "get a girlfriend" XD haha 'cause I already got an amazing and beautiful girl :3 Maybe I should try "find a job" again haha. "Go to Anime Expo 2011" XD "Apply for graduation. Make plans for post-grad." "Read more books," though it seems I'm gonna have plenty to read next semester x_x Oh, I know a good resolution: "Make Shiva happy." :) That sounds like a good one, doesn't it? I think so.

I'll put up my resolution(s) by New Year's Eve. Probably.


Anyway, I should go to bed soon. Should sleep early-ish for once haha...

1 comment:

  1. Have you had "get a girlfriend" as a resolution? xD;

    Hmm, the other resolution sounds bad. Making me happy? Nahhh, that's nothing to resolute.

    Haha, anyways, I'll be with you every step of the way, of course~

    ReplyDelete