Though, I didn't do much altogether.
Had to do errands for Mother before I could go to SJSU. Dry cleaning and dropping something off at someone's house.
Met up with Tatiana. Listened to Big Bad Voodoo Daddy to try to find a good swing song. Two possible songs, I think. Don't remember. We didn't really practice much haha. I tried to work on that quick stepping thing (toe heel touch??).
Around 1130, I dropped her off at SCU so she could do her homework. Btw, I sooo did not do any work today XP
Went back to campus. Chilled in Shiva's living room for an hour and a half. Got a call from Mother at 1345 to drive Brother to work. So drove home. Found out I'd have to drive home one more time from GJ because Mother ordered food. Why they didn't tell me about it before I drove home, I don't know. So I drove Brother to work and then drove home once more. Then back to campus to Shiva's apartment.
Watched a bit of Samurai Champloo. I've never watched it before, but I thought of Andrew's Mugen outfit last year.
Around 1600, I took Shiva out to eat at Ariake, since that's where a lot of people tell me to go for sushi. She didn't eat very much though -__- Ate very little. I felt like I was eating too much, and I usually eat the least out of all my friends :O I had the Kamikaze and Oh Yes rolls (didn't finish them >_> I can't stuff down twelve rolls). Shiva had the Ninja roll, which was apparently just ok.
After the food (so full), we went to Oakridge across the street and walked around the mall. Went in a few stores. Didn't buy anything. Nothing really interesting, except for the mini frogs and the light-up shirts :P Oh, when we went into Zumiez, the same girl from last time was working. She asked us how we were doing and then proceeded to ignore Shiva's reply. haha aww.
Despite being full from the sushi, Shiva ate Mrs. Field's cookies :O I didn't get that haha. Mm, and for such a small person, she sure is strong/forceful XP I wasn't trying hard, but I couldn't push her back when she pushed me. Damn, I'm weak haha.
About 1930, I decided we should leave. The mall isn't interesting, but it gives you a lot of time and ideas for conversation.
We went back to her apartment. Watched Family Guy, though she doesn't like the show D: Looked at cute little ragdoll kittens XD
I left at 2030. Lots of slow traffic -_- Now, I'm home. Not doing much. Should go to bed early. Hope I get some homework done tomorrow. Man, I'm hella tired. Shoulder is sore. Should have laid down when I could. Been upright all day, egh.
Also, lately, I've been finding out that many of my new friends or classmates took French in high school :D What luck. I usually meet students who took Spanish because it was easier :P Anyway, yeaah, I just thought that was awesome. Yay for francais.
And before I forget...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAGGIE! Yay, you're 19!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAYAY THANKS THUYYYYYY <3
ReplyDeleteYOU'RE 19 TOO! :D