Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

At D's again. Seriously need to get a legit Internet hook-up soon. I want my Interwebz. Sooo many emails after just a day -___- I don't like it when my inbox starts to fill up. I have to check at least twice a day. It's a compulsion. So sad.

Anyway, today, Brother and I went to get lobster and bo la lop (Viet food. Roll your own beef spring rolls) for the family repast :P It was our Thanksgiving lunch. Not dinner. Because we're weird like that.

Some negativity during the mastication process, but it passed over. Mostly just talked about past Thanksgivings, other people, and Brother's past and future. Fun stuff. Actually, I'm not really sure what we talked about, but it was quite nice to be sitting at the same table with the fam despite some raised voices and whatnot.

I had to drive the family around today too cuz Brother isn't allowed to drive and Mother won't drive -_- I'm tiiired. But I still gotta drive home after this. Bah!

So the weekend is going to be fun hopefully. Asked Mother if I could go out with friends tomorrow and sleep over at someone's place. She did not want to say yes, even though I told her it was a late birthday celebration with high school friends. She yelled at me instead -_- but later she gave me the silent I'm-angry-but-you-can-go nod. So tomorrow, dinner and then clubbing. Hopefully, it will all work out. Of course, I didn't tell her that I was gonna go clubbing >_> She would have bitched at me to no end. Seriously. She has yelled at me about going clubbing when I never even brought it up. In fact, it was Brother who did, but he goes out all the time. I don't. So I don't really see the connection.

But anyway, yeah. Gah, I don't know what to do with myself without Internet at home. I've just been reading, eating, and sleeping. Not my idea of a good weekend. I wanna at least go out and chill or something.

Though, I guess it's good that I won't be on the computer so much this weekend. I really need to find a hobby or activity to occupy myself XP


I've been finding myself deleting great portions of my entries before I post them. How sad. Guess I can't spill everything on here. Sorry. I'm trying though. I know (or am assuming) you wanna know what's going on in my life. I'm trying to put it all out there for you guys, but I don't even know who reads this. I don't want some stranger to read this (it's happened) and comment saying some weird shit (again, it's happened).

You know, I realize, after all these years of keeping blogs, how much I really hate talking about myself. Yet, I still do this cuz for some strange reason I think it's a good way for friends to keep up with my life, if they do indeed read them.

Gah, so much negative. Sorry. I feel like negative is all I can be when I'm alone or just in my head. I'm just gonna continue to be the same self-deprecating but supportive person that I've always been ^_^ Positive for you, negative for me. It's worked out for me so far. No worries, yeah?

Aye, I don't even know what I'm trying to say anymore. Probably means I should end this.


Wow, I really didn't have much to say about Thanksgiving haha. I'm so lame XP


Anyway, tomorrow's gonna be fun, yeah? Yeah. Maybe Saturday too. Could be a spectator at the football game with Q&A folks. Fun stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment