that I've participated in. I regret not trying to scrimmage the first three weeks. Sad now that next week is the last hockey class. Week after, we get our review for finals. Then week after Thanksgiving, we have our final.
So today, we had a sub. Same guy from the time I actually practiced with the class.
During scrimmage, we switch off five players every two minutes. So my knee didn't hurt today, yay. But my butt hurt a lot because I fell hard so many times XP I hit the puck three times though :P Two of those times, I managed to hit the puck away from the opposing team. The third time, I fell, and the other team still got the puck haha.
But it was all good fun. I collided into like two different people because we were all going after the puck.
So I can't really keep up. But if I just bide my time, the puck comes to me eventually haha.
I wanna try goalie next week. I'm pretty good at defense (as long as I know where I'm going), so yeah.
Although I didn't score or anything, I felt accomplished :D Raisa (classmate) and I are thinking of going to hockey again next semester. Just use someone else's gear. That's what some people have been doing this semester. Someone's been using my gear on Thursdays; stuff keeps changing (i.e. helmet gets tighter, pants get looser). So yeah, apparently, anyone can get into the class without paying.
Amy said she could help me improve my skating over Winter Break, so :) yay for improving. Plus, I really don't want to forget how to skate or play hockey haha. That would be sad. Even if I enjoy being a spectator most of the time.
Anyway, this is a weekend filled with homework that I may or may not finish. And seriously, I can't believe semester is going by so fast (I keep repeating myself). Two more essays and physics questions for homework for the next four weeks. Then my finals start. Dance and Hockey the week after Thanksgiving. Then two weeks later, AAS and PHIL finals back to back on Monday, Dec 14. PHYS final on Tuesday, Dec 15. Then I'm done!
Aye, and I don't know why I'm calling finals midterms. Before, I kept calling midterms finals. Now, this. I'm working in reverse or something.
Tuesday - furlough in PHIL, but I'll still be on campus because I've got lab and a club meeting/potluck.
Wednesday - Veteran's Day. Furlough. What will I do? I haven't told Mother that I don't have classes that day yet >_>
I also need to find time to meet with an academic advisor, so that I can choose classes for next semester. Also need to find time to go to the Philosophy Center, so that I can get my essay reviewed. Then I need to start thinking about a Swing routine (And that's East Coast Single-Step Swing). Only four weeks to prepare :O
Mm, yeah, fun, kinda feels busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment