Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mother's car gets rear-ended a lot

It's true. Well, maybe not a lot. But pretty much every accident she has been in, she's been rear-ended by someone else.


So today was all right. Went to Physics with Lisa. Didn't pay attention, but I still managed to take notes. Finished all but six words in the crossword within the class period. After class, no Philosophy, so I sat at a bench, thinking and singing along to Ne-Yo haha. Around 1100, headed toward CVB. Ran into Tatiana and her friend Anders(?). Talked for about half an hour.

Geez, our generation is getting addicted to silly things such as Farmville and Restaurant City. I would rather read a book, which I do :P Though, I haven't been making much progress with Odd Thomas ): But this weekend, I will, since I only have AAS reading to do.

Maaaggie, are we still hanging out this weekend?

Anyway, went to Shiva's place around 11h00. Got my hat back, yay. Brian ("that other guy," not dancing Brian) was there for a lil while. Mm, just had some chill conversations. Games, music, movies (one more movie marathon to partake in. And I really need to finish my list of movies. It's getting sooo long. Maybe I'll post a short version of the list on here. Tomorrow, if I remember), other random stuff that I do not recall. Yeah, so we chilled till 1330 when Shiva had class.

After walking her to class, I met up with Lisa at the library to go home together on the light rail. Apparently, the church had a good pre-Thanksgiving feast. Eh, I'm saving my stomach for Thursday. That's if the fam buys food.


Mm, so I realize that my eventful days aren't exactly eventful but just enjoyable in some way. Always out of routine.


Though, today didn't stay enjoyable -__- Found out from Lisa that John Le was in a car accident over the weekend. He's ok, but his friend (the driver) isn't. All of this the result of John not being taken seriously because he really is a joker most of the time...

Then later, when I was home, Mother called me and urged me to get to her quickly. Someone rear-ended the Avalon in the intersection of Senter and Parrott. Mother irritated me, kept calling me so that she could yell at me for not being there already. Not like I could do anything. There was traffic. Buut I did my "woosah" thing. Didn't actually say "woosah," but you know what I mean, right? Yeah, of course.

Got to Mother. She was quite hysterical, egh. The lady who hit Mother's car didn't want to talk to Mother. Why? "I don't want to talk to her because she's crazy!" Yeah, I know. Nothing new. It's my mother. I know what she can be like. I don't know if it's just her or if it's an Asian thing, but when she explains something, she raises her voice and points all over the place. Very overdramatic. I kept telling her to stop pointing because that would make the other person feel attacked. But of course, Mother never listens.

Called the police. They came over an hour later. I was tired and annoyed. I didn't want to wait. I wasn't even in the accident. Ahh. I feel terrible for thinking like that, but I've been annoyed by Mother quite often lately. Today, though it wasn't her fault, she still irritated me. She wouldn't listen to me.. She wouldn't let the other driver explain to the police her version of the accident because Mother disagreed with it. Ahh.

All in all, I was just not in the mood for any of this. One, there wasn't too much damage. Scratched and chipped bumper on the Avalon. The other vehicle (GMC?) was ok, no visible damage. Two, no one was badly injured. Mother's back aches, and she got disoriented from the impact. But she didn't need to go to the hospital. Three, Mother was hysterical and angry. The other driver hit her car and wouldn't swap insurance info. Mother kept pointing angrily. She kept raising her voice, even though it didn't help any. She got mad at me (I'm still trying figure out why).

Honestly, I don't care that the lady hit the Avalon. I couldn't care less about the damage to the car because it's not broken or even dented. Just scratched and chipped. What really bothers me about all this is that Mother did get hurt. And she's going to rant about this accident every time she's angry from now on. Ahh.


I know I said no more angry entries. But seriously, I can't help it. Not like I'm the one that's angry. It's Mother. And she is taking it out on me. But you know what? Whatever. No anger, no complaints. My new motto or mantra or something haha. Still not perfected, but I'm working on it. I'm getting better, I think.


So tomorrow, I'm going to school despite not having any classes. Have you noticed I gravitated often toward school property this semester? I feel like if shit happens in my immediate life, campus would be my refuge. Not any friend's house, but school campus. And that is damn sad..
Like I wouldn't even go down the street to Le's house (no offense). I think I've said this before, but I really feel like I don't have anyone close enough to me that I could crash at their place if and when I need to. Gah, I need to find that best friend soon or something -__- Or move out. Staying home, I feel like I'm gonna go over the edge..

Grr. Negative. Need to stop.

So yeaah, going to campus tomorrow. Practice Swing with Tatiana at 0900 probably until whenever we feel like. Then Q&A Thanksgiving potluck, yaayyy. I'm bringing three-quarters of a pumpkin pie. Though, I don't have any utensils or plates or napkins :O Oh well, it will be a communal pie haha. Then I'm going home to sleep and read.

I don't know what I'll do after that, but yeah. Hmm, maybe I'll finally catch up with House and continue Code Geass. I should. I've put off CG for a bit too long now. And House seems to be going way far away from where I thought it would go :O


Two more weeks of schooool! Then two days of finals the week after. Then Lisa, Albert, and I might go visit ST. Maybe invite other people if I remember. OMG, Mrs Schwalen is retiring after this year T-T Rasmussen is already gone. I wonder if anyone replaced him. He's been at ST for so long. I can't imagine the school without him :O


Man, don't you just love how much my thinking jumps around? Seriously, I haven't been able to focus for a while. Though, I guess that's not too unusual. Now, it doesn't even matter. No more homework to work on, yay. I can't wait till Winter Break starts, so I can really rest and chillax. Though, I guess I'd still be tired. Why can't I stop being tired already? -_- It's been a couple years now. Can't I get a break from exhaustion?

Wow, I really don't know what I'm gonna do this weekend :O People, invite me somewhere! haha Not Black Friday shopping though. Shopping, ew. Walking around stores filled with murderous people, no thanks.

Oh, so just saying, for a person who gets mad at me for drinking alcohol, Mother sure has a lot of alcohol in the house. We've got big ass bottles of gin, whiskey, white wine, Remy Martin on display, and probably some other stuff I haven't seen. Ironic, no? Well, I think so.

Ah, so tired. Sore. My back hurts T_T I need to lie down more during the day. Being upright all day is not helping at all. Ok, now to watch Heroes. Then sleeeep. Or something :P

1 comment: