Plus, two days of finals. Then I am done. Can't wait.
Dance final might happen on Wednesday. Apparently, Oscar's gonna choose randomly who goes. Tatiana and I forgot our routine today XP So a bit of rearranging was in order. Still got a good routine. Though, we haven't practiced with the music D: So I don't know how off-beat we're gonna be. We were supposed to practice today after class, but we got distracted with her trying to find outside dance classes to go to within the next week. I think she's going to the place where Ariane's crew practices, I'm not sure.
Oh, this weekend, I think Autumn said there was gonna be a going-away party for Grant. Not sure yet. But yeah, I wanna go. Haven't seen Grant in quite a while. Can't believe he's going into the Air Force. So many people going into the Air Force. Most of them I don't know well, but still. Just so many. I'm proud of them though. I'd go for the military if I had the physical capacity XP and the courage to defy "family obligations" >_> haha... ahh, so if the party is happening, we should go! Support the troops! Yeah!
Anyway, my Internet died last night. Right before I was gonna answer Facebook messages -_- I spent all night and this morning fretting. Bah! I should have gotten those people's phone numbers. I should call people instead of relying on the Interwebz, but you already know I don't like talking on the phone XP If I offer to talk to you on the phone, it must mean I really like you, or you're just very useful to me muahahaha. Also, we only have a 700-minute plan now, split between four phones, with Brother using up at least 500 of those minutes already. So yeaah, doesn't really work. This is why everyone should switch to Verizon and get texting :P Or I should get a job and switch over to AT&T, since that's what most people seem to have -_-
Eh, I'm straying... so we canceled Comcast cable and added AT&T Internet. No more illegal Internet hook-ups XP But I won't have Internet at home until Thursday at the earliest. So I will probably mooch off of other people's Interwebz for the next three days. Like I am now (at D's). I find it sad that I'm obsessing about this. I thought I could live without the Internet. Maybe during breaks. But not during the semester. I hella need to check for professor emails and stuff that includes Facebook messages >_< It's so sad. I feel pathetic.
Haha I realize I still do everything online despite not having Internet at home. Oh, I am soo using people this week :P I shall repay them. In hugs and stuff. I don't know what stuff, but something.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And meee! Hi Tweezers :D
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good time!