Sunday, November 1, 2009

Maybe the third time's the charm

Last night, I went to a small dorm party hosted by Shiva and her roomies. I think I got there around 7 PM. Got introduced to her friends. Though, I only remember the names of three people: JD, Hannah, Jonathan. Watched Iron Chef or something. Then we watched Edward Scissorhands, American Psycho, and Nightmare on Elm Street III. I passed out when they were playing Soul Caliber III.

I didn't eat much and drank too much haha. I tried not to. But peer pressure! haha... I didn't eat much because I thought that would stop me from drinking a lot XP I was soo wrong.

There was butterbeer (know where that's from?), vodka, champagne, and whiskey. Egh. I can't believe I drank even more this time. You'd think that I would learn by now haha.

So yes, there was puking involved. But I don't remember most of what happened. I still feel nauseous right now but better than this morning. Kept puking when I woke up this morning. Had to think of croissants to temporarily stop the nausea. I don't know why that helped, but it did. Was supposed to go pick up the brother from his friend's place. But I couldn't get up without the nausea. I finally got up at 12.

Shiva gave me a change of clothes and then walked me to my car. Ran into JD (everyone left sometime this morning, after I passed out). Continued to the car. Talked about random stuff.


So anyway, this time, for real, no more alcohol. I mean it. It's not even that fun to be drunk. I think I'm repeating myself, but this time I'm really gonna stay sober. I hate feeling like shit the next day. From now on, I'll just be the designated driver haha. I'll feel better about myself that way.

Ugh, I hope the nausea goes away by tomorrow. Doesn't feel like it will, but yeah. I think the trying to remember what happened last night is making me nauseous. I should stop, shouldn't I? But I can't help it. I want to remember things other than getting drunk.


Hmm, trying to remember other stuff from last night... I was texting Harrison last night. Started when I was sober, ended when I was drunk. I think Shiva sent the last text for me because I was too tired to look at my phone anymore :P Uhh, there was a jack-o-lantern. Domo on one side, Hello Kitty on the other. Tried to light the candle in the pumpkin three different ways. Apparently, someone got shot near the Seventh Street Parking Garage (I didn't know till this morning when I checked my texts). Got to know Shiva a lil better because I kept saying that I didn't really know anyone at the party.

Thank you, Shiva, for taking care of me haha.

We're hella tight now haha. You know why? Because taking care of someone who's puking their guts out is what good friends do. And it's rather intimate, don't you think? Haha yeaah.


Anyway, I have a shitload of Facebook messages to answer. Yay. So I'm gonna deal with that and maybe go back to bed. Or read a book. As long as I can take my mind off my stomach, it's all good. Ugh, I still smell alcohol. So gross.


Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment