Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Social Dance midterm

Easy A. 50/50 ^_^ Even though, I already knew the grading wouldn't be harsh or anything.

I messed up twice, but they weren't my fault. I remembered the routine. However, I guess I stepped too forcefully because I slipped both times (at the beginning and the end of the routine). Literally slipped. Each time I slipped on a step, I missed the next beat. But at least I always got back in sync by the third beat.

I retaped the bottom of my shoes last night. Used different tape. Before, it was red duct tape. This time, it's white duct tape from a different company. It's apparently much more slippery than the red tape. I didn't know. So I didn't adjust to that.

I'm glad I didn't fall :P That would have been embarrassing.

And you know, I'm also happy that I heard the music. Usually, when I have to do something in front of an audience, I tune out all sound. Sometimes, I don't even hear my own voice. But today, I listened to the song, whew. Though, I didn't hear the applause. I never hear the applause. I don't know why.

The other performances were decent. There were four performances that I thought were really creative or well-executed. I'd name the dancers, but I don't really know all their names XP


Anyway, we're starting EC Swing on Monday. Oscar is giving us the choice of dancing Cha Cha or Swing for our final. I think I'll stick with Swing. Cha Cha is cool, but I love (watching) Swing.

Mm, two more midterms next week. Then midterms will officially be over. But I would still have two essays to write, due like the week after -__-


Also, yesterday, I decided: no more complain-y (or anger-labeled) entries. At least not for a while. So if I have problems with my family, you're not gonna read about it. I feel like I've been posting too many negative posts these past two weeks (These past two weeks have been relatively shitty). So yeah, only entries about happy/neutral things that happen during my days. Maybe it will help me think more positive in some reverse logic kinda way, I dunno. Or Blogger will see fewer entries. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment