excluding finals week. I'm quite excited. Half the semester has already passed. So quick. Still have three midterms though. Social dance midterm is a week from today. My physics and AAS midterms are on consecutive days -_- Hm, I think this semester seems to pass by faster than my previous two have because I've made new friends, whom I actually talk to. And I attend some events :D So fun stuff. I'm happy.
Three more big American holidays before New Year's. Halloween (it's kinda big), Thanksgiving (pumpkin pie!! mmmm), Christmas.
What might be happening for the next two months:
Tuan's birthday is tomorrow. We'll possibly go watch Saw VI this weekend with Josh and Kevin. We'll see how that goes, if it goes.
Q&A hike might be this Sunday.
Dance midterm on Wednesday.
Brother's birthday next Thursday. He'll probably go out and party with his buddies. Hopefully, he won't get too drunk this time.
Hoping to attend a Halloween party or something >_> I just wanna do something. I don't wanna be home like I always am.
Class listings for Spring '10 come out on my birthday :O I can't believe I'm going to be 19 and still don't know what I'm doing in college XP Registration will probably start a few weeks after the list comes out.
A couple of November birthdays to remember. For sure, I know Maggie's :) What shall we do to celebrate? Clubbing? :D haha
Mm, physics midterm will be ok. AAS midterm, probably not.
Week of Thanksgiving. Furloughs. So I will have to show up for three days of the week for one class each day -__-
Thanksgiving. Family time. Probably gonna have roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and Pumpkin Pie! mmmm... Can't wait for pie. I make myself wait a whole year for pie haha.
Finals in December. Fun stuff. Then Winter break, yay!
Christmas. No presents. I don't get presents anymore. Though, Tony will probably force me to spend his money -_- Maybe there will be a Christmas party :D haha.
New Year's. Party? Yeah? Hope so. Don't wanna be home for New Year's. I'd just be going to bed early, since no one would be online. So party, there must be a party somewhere. Or a small get-together. I don't care. I just want out of the house for the new year. Like the start of this year. Except I won't drink so much, thus no puking XP Just fun times.
Please let this year end well.
Anyway, I don't know why, but lately I've been dreaming about boys. Like, I even had a dream about Taylor Lautner haha. Aye, I feel like Ayana XP Seriously though, I haven't dreamed about boys for over a year. You know, those certain dreams where you're flirting/pursuing/etc :P Balancing out my dreams about girls, hmm....
Haha I have to laugh when I think about my Taylor Lautner dream :P Such a fangirl dream.
I've also been having some crazy dreams. Like whoa. I have no idea what's going on in my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment