Thursday, October 1, 2009

Game Night on Thursdays

I think I'll try to go every week. I need some regular fun. Two hours away from home with a bunch of queer folk. Good stuff.

I watched some folks play Rock Band. No one's a big singer :P I played some Brawl with Craig. Then we watched a group of people play Apples to Apples.

I talked mostly with Craig (big rock fan), Carlo F (flip cook), Matt C (cook's bf and QTIP treasurer), and Parker (nice thief). [That's the best I can do to describe people haha]

Man, two hours passes by really fast XP I wish I could have stayed a little longer. We were talking about MMORPGs haha.

Didn't really do too much tonight. But it was still enjoyable.


Tomorrow, I've got hockey. Fuunnn. Go home. Shower. Try to make contact with my dance partner. If I can't, I'm gonna have to find a new partner XP And I really really need to get started on my homework. Can't stall or anything. Got too much to put off this weekend. So not cool >_<

Now, I'm gonna go down a whole glass of juice and then go to sleep.

Hm, I'll try to make my next entry more exciting/interesting :P That's if I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment