Saturday, October 24, 2009

Disney on Ice got me stuck in downtown

So when I dropped Brother off at work, there was some traffic downtown. We didn't know why.

I tried to take the freeway home, but it was slow. So I got off the freeway back into downtown. Tried to head south on Market, but it was closed at San Carlos -_- Had to go round and round until I finally got to 10th St.

When I got home half an hour late, Mother was relieved, and I found out there's traffic because Disney on Ice: Princess Classics was happening at the HP Pavilion -__- Seriously, Disney got me waiting in downtown for half an hour? That's not cool.

Since I had a lot of time, I was listening to the radio. New Snoop Dogg song. Pretty good. Heard there's a new Chris Brown song too, "I Can Transform Ya." It's ok, not one of his best tunes imo. So now, I'm just waiting for someone to make a parody song called "I Can Deform Ya." You know it's probably gonna happen. Nobody's gonna let it go. I have nothing against CB, but he made himself a target for the masses.


Anyway, there was a point to this, but it's slipped my mind XP

Well, I'm gonna try to get some homework done tonight, so I can go to the movies tomorrow :) Hiking trip has been postponed.

I'm craving some alcohol right now. Jk, but I am craving something. Need to scrounge for food and drink in my kitchen. I'll probably settle for Haagen Dazs though haha. Mmmm, almonds.

Anyway, Halloween coming in a week. Yay. It's supposed to rain. But I'm next weekend will be an eventful weekend. Chill days, at the least. No homework, you know. But I'm already getting essays, so who knows?


I want to post an entry about something important, but I don't know what. Lately, not much has been passing through my mind that I wanna share. I've just been sitting around, reading or whatever. Haven't had many food-for-thought moments lately :( Someone, give me a provocative conversation now!

No comments:

Post a Comment