Saturday, October 17, 2009

I thought it was "Plastics"

This whole time, I thought the people on the radio were selling tickets to "Disney on Ice: Princess Plastics." I looked at the side of a VTA bus about thirty minutes ago and realized it's "Disney on Ice: Princess Classics" haha. I don't know why, but that was funny to me :P


Anyway, when I was driving on 101 with Mother and D in the car, some BMW nearly collided with our car. I was in the third lane. The BMW was in the carpool lane. It switched into the second lane. We were side by side at this point. It decided to switch into the third lane. I saw it coming closer in the corner of my eye and swerved. The BMW continued to enter the third lane. I don't think the driver noticed that he almost hit us. D said it looked like the driver was engrossed in a conversation with the passenger. They were Asian. D started saying that they drive like Communists XP You know, Commies don't care about anyone else, they're rich ("Look at their car!"), they think the rules don't apply to them, etc etc. So yeah, what a fun conversation.

I don't know why I wanted to update about this. I guess I just want to remind my future self that I'm not always a bad driver. Sometimes, other people are bad drivers. And I should be proud of my driving skills. I've managed to avoid so many possible car accidents. And I always look at my blind spot before switching lanes. Now, I'm going to pat myself on the head and then eat :3

No comments:

Post a Comment