for now, at least. The fam will just stay here for a while. Moving, too much energy :P Darn, I was getting excited about it.
Anyway, lab today kinda sucked. I think I might have actually failed it. I knew I never liked fluids. Lab took the longest time, and my calculations didn't even land within my estimated margins of error :( Not even close.
Oh, before the lab, I went to the LDS church for lunch. Brought Lisa and Albert along with me :D Yay, they might actually join me and the others every week haha. Anyway, got to listen to some of Albert's piano skills haha. Fun stuff.
Mm, after the lab, I went to the library. Got some Dean Koontz novels (will find Odd Hours eventually). Chilled with Harrison.
Then QTIP. Short meeting. Watched "The Bubble." It's basically a love story about two guys, a Palestinian and an Israeli. It's pretty good. I didn't get to see the whole thing because I wanted to get home somewhat early. So I only got to see about an hour and a half of the movie. I'll finish it if I can find it online or borrow it.
Fast entry, yeah? I'm tired. Headache. Glad I've finished most of my homework for this week.
Hmm, I find it weird that guys actually like me like me ahaha. Just saying. I'm like totally not girly :P I know that's not a requisite for attraction, but it's hard for me to believe that guys would actually be interested in me. Hah, and it always amuses me when they're disappointed to find out I prefer girls. That sounds so mean, doesn't it? I don't mean to be. It's just, I don't get it. I don't know what I'm trying to say anymore XP I just don't have faith in my attractiveness haha. It's difficult for me to believe that anyone would be interested in me -sigh- I need sleep.
"Heroes" first. Then sleep. Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment