So my mom was talking about moving again today when she picked me up from the light rail. She found a townhouse close to Milpitas but still in San Jose.
I'm cool with moving as long as I can still get my homework done and get to school on time. Preferably by light rail. It seems the closest light rail to that townhouse is the Montague stop about two miles away. I'll have to double check though. Doesn't matter too much. Because I would finally be able to drive myself. Well hopefully. But I don't see why I wouldn't drive myself. If I don't take the light rail, I'd have to drive myself to school. I am not gonna wait for my mom to be available just to go to and from school.
Hm, I think we're gonna check out the townhouse later. It's about 1800 square feet. Two floors. 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms. Carport. Hardwood floors. All utilities except electricity are paid for. Monthly rent: $1600. Pricey, but I guess it's 'cause the owner is fixing the place up a lil. Sounds nice. Looks good on the outside (as far as I can tell online haha). Heh, it's bigger than all the houses we have ever lived in. About as big as the apartments we used to live in. Quite spacious for two bedrooms.
If we choose this place, we'll probably move next month :O So soon. During school, eek. That's ok. I can deal. I wonder how big the small bedroom is, hmm. Big enough for my stuff, not so big that Mother's things take over my room. Hopefully. Please let there be great, great closet space in the hallway. Pleeaaase. That is, if we move in.
Hm, this is the farthest place north that we have ever looked at. We have never looked outside of San Jose, so yeaah.
Anyway, today, I left Physics early so I could get to Philosophy on time for the midterm. No notes, even though we were allowed a page (back and front) of notes. I just don't like using notes on tests. Usually don't use them anyway, unless I really can't remember anything. Anyway, there was one question that bothered me the most: List two of the four examples that Kant gives for the moral imperative. I just could not remember. It was a total blank. That's depressing because I reread Kant's essay before I went to school. I guess his words just don't stick to me, maybe just the ideas. Now, I just reread the four examples in the textbook, and I am pissed because I was thinking of at least one of them during the test. For some reason, I didn't remember that it was Kant's example. Grr. Oh well, the rest of the midterm, I think I did ok. Some of the wording confused me, but I got through it.
Hah, I spent half an hour doing the test and the next half hour staring at it trying to remember examples. I left fifteen minutes before class ended. I feel ok about the midterm, not confident though.
After the midterm, I walked toward the light rail. No Lisa to accompany me haha. Ran into Matt C though. Talked for a while about school, people, and Anime Expo :)
Hm, on the light rail, I think there were two eccentric people. But I'm not sure because my music was playing and I was distracted by my crossword (almost done! I finished yesterday's though, yay!). The guy walked throughout the light rail car, and the lady just talked really loud to people. But other people seemed to respond, so maybe she wasn't too eccentric.
Ahh, now I have to drive. Whyy? I want sleep. Or to get my homework done early for the weekend :( Grr. Game Night tonight. I was kinda planning on going to the Ally Workshop, but it seems I won't have time. So games only XP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment